Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 24th, 2012, 12:34 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Zaravi Incursion!!!

I wanted to let you know that I was able to enjoy my 3rd game playing with or against the Zaravi. I finally bought all of the figures last summer--they were on my wish list for a long, long time (since the release of that issue of the HS Codex and the time of the give-away).

Anyway, I showed my figures to Reapersaurus last fall when he came to Modesto for a tournament, and we discussed the good old custom threads. He wondered how balanced the Zaravi really were, and I agreed, but I still wanted them in my custom collection.

I have to say, they are really tough, but I still had fun playing against them...and I have seen them fall too. It feels really good when an opposing Riftwalker hero falls...

I have been trying to think up a version of the Zodiac Archons that I can make as a common squad because I think they would look so cool scattered across the battlefield. Anyway, I just wanted to let you that some or your custom work is still floating around and is alive in other scaper collections and games.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards