Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: What is your favorite species in Heroscape?
Human 22 21.36%
Orc 18 17.48%
Elf 14 13.59%
Marro 25 24.27%
Dragon 13 12.62%
Kyrie 12 11.65%
Soulborg 12 11.65%
Vipers 7 6.80%
Undead 14 13.59%
Other 14 13.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2011, 11:20 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Favorite Species?

Gotta go Marro! They are easily my favorite!

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:29 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

gotta go undead because im just alittle dead on the inside

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old July 25th, 2011, 08:26 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Undead, cause that's where all my ancestral ties end up, the graveyard and then reanimation.
Old July 25th, 2011, 08:41 AM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

Yea, I think I gotta go with soulborgs, but species like viper, dragons, marro, and elves are all great too. This wasnt an easy decision!
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I probably use Human figures most often... but Marro are just so incredibly cool.
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:50 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Humans get my vote for sure. First of all, the Human species has more units by far compared to the other species. This means we have more variety, both thematically and mechanically. Also, because I am a big fan of historical units it makes sense that I chose humans considering they are the only race with any historical units. But maybe I'm just biased being a human and all.
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Voted Orc because I love how all the Orcs pretty much work together. By far the best variety of bonding options in the game.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:47 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I had to go with just one species, it would probably be the Soulborgs or Marro as they are original to HeroScape. I didn't take part in the poll because a large part of what makes Heroscape special to me is that you can have a battle between historical figures, soulborgs, vampires, kyrie, orcs, marro, dragons,...
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:04 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I see Humans are moving on up in this poll, but why are they the only italicized species?
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

I see Humans are moving on up in this poll, but why are they the only italicized species?
The italicized entry represents how you cast your vote.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Had to go with "other"-TROLTICOR ftw!

I don't know which one was Brunak's mom and which was his dad, but I do know that Troll+Manticore=

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

The italicized entry represents how you cast your vote.
Well met!

My ignorance knows no bounds.

~ I know nothing except the fact of my own ignorance. Socrates

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units