Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 7th, 2010, 06:55 PM

KenM is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
New Heroscaper, a couple of questions.

Hello,

After checking out Heroscape online I took the plunge and bought a few sets. Looks like a great game. I have a couple of questions.

1. Anyplace I can get Rise of the Valkyrie at a decent price?

2. Any chance they will reprint Rise of the Valkyrie?

3. Are the minis from Orms return the same big minis from Rise of the Valkyrie?
Old June 7th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: New Heroscaper, a couple of questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM View Post
Hello,

After checking out Heroscape online I took the plunge and bought a few sets. Looks like a great game. I have a couple of questions.

1) From time to time, but not really
2) Not likely. It has been said that the production cost to price rtio was just too high
3) No.
Old June 7th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Probably not new. You might have some luck finding a decently priced used one (or at least large lots of terrain) on Craigslist or ebay. A lot of the RotV figs can be found individually at Auggies for reasonable prices.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hello,

Hey, welcome!
If you had rep enabled i would give you some!

Anyway, The original master set is very hard to find now, but the figures are pretty easy to get, i would say check Auggies.

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...gory=Heroscape

Or if you really want the whole set check ebay.

There is no chance of a reprint, the value was so great that no one would buy it at what they would have to sell it at now.

As was already said, the orm figures are not the same, but it is not very expensive to get hold of that expansion, and it has some decent figures in it like Death walker 8000, Brunak and charo's. it can be got for $10 or less in some place's so i suggest you pick it up, along with some wave 1. (recently reprinted) before they disappear.

Anyway, welcome to the site, and we hope you will stay.

edit: ninja'ed

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion