Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:17 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
GenCon 2011 Videos

Yeah, I know, it's about time right? I really don't have any excuse why it took me so long to get around to uploading them. The only thing I can say really is I was into video creating and I got out of it when school hit. Now that it's summer and I got back into HS and SW and gaming as a whole it also created a spark for my interest in my gaming channel.

So after a year break, it's safe to say I'm back and active. I apologize to those who looked forward to the footage months ago. Finally bought an editing program from best buy a week or two back and I'm now ready to go. Even though it's incredibly late, it is GenCon time, so hopefully these will get you all stoked for this year's GenCon which is on the horizon. I'm aiming to get all of them up before GC '12, it's the least I can do to make up for the delay/absence. And, get all of the 2012 footage up by late August or September.

Thursday:
*Plaid Hat Games Booth
*SW Tournament
HS Tournaments

Friday:
HS Morning Tournaments
*SW Five for Fighting
*SW Five for Fighting Finals
HS Championship Day 1

Saturday:
*SW Faction Battles
Championship Day 2 Top 16
Championship Day 2 Top 8
Championship Day 2 Top 4
Championship Day 2 Finals
HS General Wars

Sunday:
HS Monster Mash Finals
HS Tournament of Champions
HS Tournament of Champions Finals

I don't only cover Heroscape, I have footage of Summoner Wars too. I'll put an * on the videos that are just SW, whether or not you're interested.

I'll update whenever a new vid is posted, which will probably be every 1-3 days since I only have a few weeks. Sorry again, thanks for all the patience if you've been waiting, and as always thanks for the kind words and support.

Last edited by Cleon; July 31st, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:09 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2011 Videos

Awesome....thanks! I can see myself getting my butt kicked by TurkeyClubSamich in HoB at the 3:40 mark.

Old July 23rd, 2012, 09:29 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

There I am at 2:02 in the Red WKU T-Shirt! And again at 7:28.

Thanks for posting these, Cleon!

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 23rd, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Where's the Dragon dIce videos??

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Where's the Dragon dIce videos??
Haha if I have any I'll make sure to get them up.

3 new vids up from Friday:

HS Morning Tournaments
SW Five for Fighting
SW Five for Fighting Finals

Mostly summoner wars, but I have quite a bit of Championship Day 1 footage, I'll work on that tomorrow to finish off the Friday vids.
Old July 27th, 2012, 04:50 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yay!! More me...this time losing to Lord Trask.

Um...have anything where I win? Bueller? Bueller??

Old July 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

That was my favorite game.

Deroche, you in for this year?

Trask

PS, I'm sure he will get around to General Wars.
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:36 PM
What A Daseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trask View Post

Trask

Yep, I'm going...we need a rematch. Bring your Krug sword.

Old July 27th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trask View Post

Trask

Yep, I'm going...we need a rematch. Bring your Krug sword.
I would, but it is sadly not allowed in the venue.
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Baron of Beantown V

New vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnafjwL36w&feature=plcp

Championship Day 1, all Heroscape!
Old July 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
New vid!

Look at 4:51! That's me and my Vipers beating Jexik's Blast/Glad Combo!

Remind me when you near me at GenCon 2012 to look at the camera and say something, okay?

It's nice to see others playing Vipers. But I'm still the best at 'em.
Old July 29th, 2012, 12:29 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

These are great, Cleon. Thanks for putting them up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
New vid!

Look at 4:51! That's me and my Vipers beating Jexik's Blast/Glad Combo!
Oh, I spotted it. Nice job moving to avoid the premature cyberclaw there.

Quote:
Remind me when you near me at GenCon 2012 to look at the camera and say something, okay?
If you're really on top of things, you can tell Cleon what armies you and your opponent are playing.

Quote:
It's nice to see others playing Vipers. But I'm still the best at 'em.
Paging killercactus...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con