Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old June 5th, 2019, 01:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pod 1 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also we can use the Heroscape/AotP Discord server at https://discordapp.com/invite/2DWMNzF if we want to discuss there in addition to threads (I haven't logged in much recently, but could).
I would ask that everyone please keep discussion around designs concentrated on these forums. There's nothing wrong with using Discord to make communication a little easier as a supplement to the forums, but we want to have the more easily accessible history and open discussion possible on Heroscapers.

This isn't meant to be disparaging to the Discord server; I think that it's a great resource and would encourage anyone who wants to use it to sign up. I just don't want it to negatively impact the discussion here on Heroscapers, or to feel necessary for anyone interested in AotV.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs