Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 8th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
I didn't say she was a bug squad, only that she had a bug "faction." Meaning its a group that will be filled out, like Utgar's Orcs, Vydar's militant soulborgs, Ullar's elves, etc.
OIC. Makes sense now, and I agree - there is definately a bug contingent.

Cactus - Aquilla is the Kyrie General, AND the High Priestess of the Moon:

From the Scrolls:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heroscape - Thormun's Journal
CHAPTER 5: Aquilla’s Alliance
Journal Entry #47
From the pen of Sgt. Drake Alexander:
Warm bath water washes away the long and tiresome journey. A white robe with golden trim is given to me to wear while my uniforms are washed and patched. I don’t recognize the food, but it doesn’t taste half bad and is a welcomed change from the dry trail rations.
These people just found us wandering the swamps, and yet we are treated here as guests of great honor…
From the view on the overhang the city looked small. Here on the ground the buildings tower upwards and the gaps between them form a maze of dirt paths. The steady sound of the falls, away in the distance, fills the air. All who pass us greet us by clasping their hands together and rocking them back and forth, a bright expression spread across their faces.
Our footsteps clatter on a stone floor and echo off of a vaulted ceiling. Like the outside of most of the buildings here the inside of this one is engraved with intricate designs, only these have been preserved from the wind and rain. The engravings stretch up from the floor to the ceiling. Panel by panel they appear to tell a story, the details of which I can’t make out on my own, and no explanation is offered.
We pass through an archway into a small alcove. The room is filled with kyrie but a tall and beautiful woman drowns out the presence of everyone else in the room. My eyes are fixated upon her. Her flawless skin is a deep red brown, like the other kyrie of the moon tribe. Her hair is long and black. Several ornamented braids of varying thickness hang alongside her silky smooth tresses.
She speaks. Her voice is high and clear like the ring of a bell. At first I don’t understand her words, but then I see Sonlen make a gesture with his hand and her words become clear.
“I am Aquilla, priestess of the Moon Tribe, partaker of the magic waters.” She pauses and looks directly into my eyes. “I have foreseen your return to the city, Thorian, you will restore us. With your blade you will drive back the plague of the fleshless-ones. Tonight we feast, tomorrow we fight!”
----------------------------------------------------------

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

It occurs to me that the "Braves" could actually be an Aquilla kyrie squad. That gives you the tribal feel without the actual Indian tribes.
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:37 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge Roman View Post
It occurs to me that the "Braves" could actually be an Aquilla kyrie squad. That gives you the tribal feel without the actual Indian tribes.
I really like that idea. I still think it will be regular old Indians, but this would be very interesting I think.
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyScaper View Post
Then the pirates "leave" Jandar, and discover Vydar, and his futuristic arsenal. Vydar then recruits them, knowing they are tricky and unpredictable, and equipts them with high-tech weapons, which they are eager to use. I would definitely enjoy to see that. Any thoughts on my cheesy origin of how the pirates could be summoned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
That would be cool! There are always going to be pirates in some form, so maybe just pirates from the future?
Do you guys really believe that HeroScape will be cooler with these guys?
That would scream for a black robot in Wave 10. That would be perfect!
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:15 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ice Pirates was great in its day, I swear HBO used to have that and Krull on an endless loop.

-insert signature here-
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Krull rocks.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Krull rocks.
A squad of Slayers would be cool!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Ice Pirates was great in its day, I swear HBO used to have that and Krull on an endless loop.
Quote:
Krull rocks.
I love Krull
Krull totally Ice Pirates
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post
Quote:
Krull rocks.
A squad of Slayers would be cool!
Although very similar to Slayers, I would prefer Cylons.
Old April 8th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cylon squads....ehh, why the heck not. that red eye thing freaked me out as a kid.
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

My two main hopes for wave 9 are: One, they make the "braves" (if Indians since it's still not a complete difinate) Ullar since they are Native Americans, and save Aztecs and Myans for Aquilla. (I've explained this several times but to put it short I mainly think Native Americans work with Ullar and the Aztecs and Myans work with Aquilla because of how they did the monks and Master Woo). Two, the "brawlers" are pirates, if not then a gladiator squad. Both I hope would following Einar.

Besides these, I'm fine with anything else they throw at us. I have some other hopes but I'm fine if they don't happen: One, Dwarves are Ullar and strong (Ullar needs some solid stats IMO, also more competative figures but I can't really hope that specifically). Two, Dividers and Defenders are the Aquilla Moon Tribe kyrie and the Ullar Protectors kyrie (I originally thought this pack was going to be related, meaning like both squads are from the same general and/or work together because the Ashigaru pack did it the same way - a title with general names - "spearmen"; "riflemen". But after hearing the kyire idea I like it better). Three, they give us more aquilla and vydar figures.
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:28 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Krull rocks.
You got that right!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News