Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: CMD Regrouping *IMPORTANT!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Badger makes an excellent point...
I guess it was bound to happen one of these days.
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Conversation in the "how strong is your rep" thread got me looking back at some of the oldest threads I started. Wow. It shocks me on a lot of levels to see how rude and irresponsible I acted during my first year or two on this site. I was a pesky middle-school kid at the time, and I clearly did not have a strong sense of collaboration and had a brash lack of understanding for others' wisdom and experience. It is quite unfortunate for me to think about anybody who dealt with my young attitude and reckless actions.

It only makes me more grateful to have been accepted in the end as not only a strong community member, but also a leader and a collaborator. I am thankful to be able to look at myself and see how much I have grown in nine years, and I hope threads like these (and the original, locked CMD thread which is much worse than this one) can stand as examples to any young people coming into the site and looking to be a part of something. Take a step back, consider yourself and your place among the community, and find how you can contribute in a healthy and collaborative way, not in the bossy and tyrant ways I have done so in the past.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You got a solid Griffin-ing there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations