Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:02 PM

footsoldier13 Woo who?
Is Taelord really that bad?

Over the past couple of months I've been here, I've noticed that Taelord is rather disliked by alot of the 'scaper community. Now I agreed with you until I really thought about it. Taelord is very overpriced considering his defensive counterparts being so much less. But surely there would be a reason for it? Here are a few points that I'd like you to, not agree with exactly, but to atleast think about.

The aura

Taelord's attack aura may only give a unit one extra attack but when that aura is used with the right people the power can be quite shocking, for example Taelord following Migol, Zetacron, the minions or the Snipers can be devastating, the deadly strike mixed with the aura brings a great power to your army. So if you are using Taelord in your army, try to pick people with that power or similar. On the same note, Taelord guarded by a squad of 4th Mass is also brilliant with 4 attacks (or more) of 4 that could make the squad even better than they are.

The Distraction
If you work the Aura perfectly, your opponent may get worried and decide to take down the leader. This serves as the perfect time to bring in another force, preferably with range who can take down the attacking force quicker than Taelord coud, perhaps the Krav's or similar. This can work brilliantly bringing your force forward while keeping Taelord safe and sound behind who ever he's boosting.

I'll leave you on this thought, though Taelord may be very overpriced and his stats not great, he still has one saving grace, he helps others. See Taelord aint so bad

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles