Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:59 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skrull Assassin (Design Phase)

Actually, were we trying to avoid units where Name = Species + Class?
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think so, due to weird call outs. That said, a shift to Infiltrator just makes a weird cross call out with the Infiltrators ....

So if they have to have Species Skrull and Class Assassin, what's the best thing to call them? Elite Infiltrators?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Skrull Operative? Liquidator? Something black-ops-y.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Skrull Operative? Liquidator? Something black-ops-y.
I really like Skrull Operative. Nice pull.

Skrull Liquidator sounds like he's selling discount Skrulls in bulk.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

One of the synonyms for Assassin I found was Assassinator, which sounds like both the best and worst possible option.

But yeah, Operative sounds good.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I think that works. As long as they're 50+ points I think they'll be different enough from the Infiltrators. And I wouldn't want to go Infiltrator for Class because then it's odd they're Infiltrators and the Infiltrators aren't Infiltrators, you know? So I support staying Assassin and going Common.

Fwiw, the Calculator puts them at about 90 points, but I don't think the Calculator functions well with really low-life figures, so I think 60 points is just fine for a starting place for testing.
Heh I used the Calculator too. Base stats as I have them are worth about 45. 2 of the powers are conditional so like a 1 and third is probably a 2. I did round it down slightly though.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

not a fan of that myself. I'd prefer to go KGBish and go something closer to Sleeper Agent, even though I'm not sure that works in and of itself.

{Edit} Looking over the list of Assassin synonyms, I like calling these guys Skrull Eliminators.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:44 PM

Heh. Skrull poopers (elimination).

That works, though.

Forgot Super Strength in my calculation! That'd give them another five. I had their infiltration power as a 1, their Phantom Walk as a 2 (disengage is really useful!), and their deadly strike power/finishing attack power as a 3, because that pairs so nicely with power boosts. So looks like I rated two powers higher than you.

Given how delicate they are, though, it probably makes sense to cheat down on their power evaluations.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I do agree that disengage is useful but it doesn't have a huge impact on the flow of the game itself. Sure it let's height be grabbed, but it deals no wounds, subtracts no defense, adds no dice to an attack, etc. That makes it more of a 1 in my book.

But anyways, the way I calculate it, going to 6 def like johnny suggests lands them at about an even 100 and 125 the way you calculated it. That even 100 seems kinda of appealing. A good point cost for building armies and yet enough of a cost to make them seem a threat while also making them 10x as expensive as the Infiltrators.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:06 PM

I'm down with 6 defense and 100 points.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Personally I'd be really hesitant to invest 100 points into a 1 life figure. Lots of auto-wound or unblockable powers can bypass the defense for 1W and take them out rather quickly.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:12 PM

It's a valid point. The current highest costing 1 Life Hero figure that doesn't have some sort of other special staying power (so Bod, Ted, Alice, etc. and Mister Mxy are out) is Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady) at 60 points. So this would be breaking pretty new ground in terms of cost investment for a 1 Life figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library