Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Daily Fact Thread

The Boston University Bridge is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train passing under a car driving under a plane.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 27th, 2014, 06:38 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Wow! Here is my fact of the day.

Fact:Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.

You can't get more random than that!
Old March 27th, 2014, 06:51 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Daily Fact
When it comes to the SAT, music performance students score (on average) 53 points higher on the verbal and 39 points higher on the math; music appreciation students score 61 points higher on the verbal and 42 points higher on the math.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A Boeing 747's wingspan (225 ft. or 68 m) is longer than the Wright Brothers' first flight (120 ft. or 36.5 m).

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 28th, 2014, 06:39 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Daily Fact

The lowest, positive whole number to contain the letter 'C' in it is one octillian. Or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 29th, 2014, 10:31 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 29th, 2014, 10:32 PM
On vacation...

Sorry about the late post, I don't know if it was just my computer but I couldn't connect to HeroScapers today until now.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 29th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Sorry about the late post, I don't know if it was just my computer but I couldn't connect to HeroScapers today until now.
Whole site was down.
Old March 30th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Pssst...

Since I couldn't post yesterday two for today:
1) The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.

2) Starfishes have no brains.

Pssst...
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Since I couldn't post yesterday two for today:
1) The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.

2) Starfishes have no brains.
Yeah, Echinoderms don't have brains. They have nerve clusters called ganglia.
Old March 30th, 2014, 01:36 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Fact: The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words. (Unless you loose it in class...)

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old March 30th, 2014, 03:03 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

The most common invention of the 19th century was the washing machine. Between 1804 and 1873, at least 1676 patents were issued by the United States Patent Office for various forms of this device.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General