Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 4th, 2011, 01:30 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Maps & Scenarios

OK so dungeon adventure 3 was a april fools joke, but everything else was added. Once chris theGuru get the last scenario and updated dungeon adventure 1, this should be complete.
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:44 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

An Excellent Resource!!!

I just finished printing a full binder of the official maps using the Map of Valhalla as the cover. Very Pimp.

Thanks for your organizational prowess.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:38 AM

Power_pooch Woo who?

Thanks a lot! I'm gonna enjoy these!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:08 AM

Nickydude Woo who?

This should keep me going for a while, thanks!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."
Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:02 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Spam reported
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Figured since Heroscape.com (hasbro site) is down, there are not many ways to get the official online scenarios. You can use this compilation for them, or if someone wants to individually upload them to the Downloads section they can.
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:57 PM

Xaven Woo who?

You can also use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. I just searched heroscape.com into it, and I found the official Hasbro site. Everything's there.
Old May 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Figured since Heroscape.com (hasbro site) is down, there are not many ways to get the official online scenarios. You can use this compilation for them, or if someone wants to individually upload them to the Downloads section they can.
Yeah, just downloaded these, from when you showed me after I'd found out Heroscape.com was dead..... thanks for showing me where this was!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:12 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker

I could not find a better place to post this question, so here goes.

Recently I purchased a fellow Heroscaper's small collection. With this collection he gave me a bunch of printed scenarios. I finally looked through all of them and found that, as I thought, I had most of them already. However in the stack I ran across one I had never seen titled "Battle for Mimring at Migol's Tomb". I had never seen this scenario before and it is quite interesting (you have to free Mimring from his prison in a glyph of Brandar after the events in the Migol's Tomb scenarios in the RotV rule book). I came here instantly to search for it and any other scenario's I may have missed and found nothing about it (did find this awesome compilation however). Anyhow I started to think maybe this was fan made, but wait.... upon reading through the Heroscape compendium found here

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=201

I read mention of this scenario in several of the topics covered (i.e. under the glyph of Brandar section).

Basically I am curious if anyone here knows of this "lost" scenario (and maybe any others like it) and if so do you have a PDF file you can share with us?

Thanks

Update: Found it here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=139
It is in the 1st download. Thanks GaryLASQ!

Last edited by saywhat; September 29th, 2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:25 PM

Updated to hopefully final version - 3.0.
Download in Google Docs.

Tried uploading to Heroscapers download, but doing from parents computer which has slow upload DSL - will try from library later.

I added not only Dungeon Adventure 3: Shadow Cavern, but also a couple of old really lost scenarios.

I also updated the table of contents to link to the original source PDF downloads (some of which are on the internet archive and others I had to upload here). One of these days I will change the OP of this thread and link to all the official map and scenario downloads so you don't have to download and use the compilation PDF.
Old April 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, lefton4ya, that is a great resource for the community. Thank you so much.
Old April 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM

Tried uploading to the downloads section, but had trouble, so just use Google Docs links.

I updated the OP and added links to all the source PDF downloads - use these links for full quality download/printing. Use compilation for easy viewing printing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
In the spoiler is a list of all sources for Official Maps and scenarios with links to all downloads.
Spoiler Alert!

I combined all the map builds and scenarios from above and combined to one file.

Download or view on Google Docs. (21.45 MB).
Also, I forgot to give props where they are due. First off, props to all people who designed the maps, and especially to truth and theGuru for making sure the Lost Scenarios are released.
Props to Shedim Kabal for sending me the Dungeon Adventure 3 images that I put on the compilation.
Props to saywhat for his comment above and odbo255 View Post that made me realize there are more official scenarios than what was posted to online.

Also, I just realized I still need Dungeon Adventure 2 pics - anyone have them?.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's