Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old July 7th, 2009, 10:13 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Special Powers

Cyprien

Move
Touch
Drain
Attack
Drain

or

My
Terrifying
D
A
D
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I've just memorized every card, so I've never had that problem. If you can't remember the cards after looking after them a lot I'm going to have to nominate you for the title 'Dory the Fish'.
Par-menio
15 Sacred Band Defy Death,
Disciplined.

Par-menio
Disciplined.
You Ohio guys need to stop smoking that pot.......It's really not that hard at all to remember. You remember to pull up your zipper after you toss a shot in the bowl, you remember to chew before swallowing...this is no different. If you play often enough you'll just remember the cards. In some cases where you have very complex synergies like Ornak you're best served to keep a notepad, write down in BIG LETTERS "+X for so-and-so" and refer to that. After 2 turns you'll realize how easy that is, and then remember it.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I've just memorized every card, so I've never had that problem. If you can't remember the cards after looking after them a lot I'm going to have to nominate you for the title 'Dory the Fish'.
Par-menio
Disciplined.

Par-menio
Disciplined.
You Ohio guys need to stop smoking that pot.......It's really not that hard at all to remember. You remember to pull up your zipper after you toss a shot in the bowl, you remember to chew before swallowing...this is no different. If you play often enough you'll just remember the cards. In some cases where you have very complex synergies like Ornak you're best served to keep a notepad, write down in BIG LETTERS "+X for so-and-so" and refer to that. After 2 turns you'll realize how easy that is, and then remember it.
Um, yeah. I have this crazy thing I do. When my turn comes up I usually read the cards I have and the other players cards BEFORE I make a descision. That's just me though.
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
...I usually read ... the other players cards...
This is something I'm surprised I don't see more often. I'm pretty familiar with many HS cards, but I often ask my opponent if I can read their cards before a game just to refresh myself on exactly what I'm facing. I highly recommend this to others as well. Any reasonable opponent will happily allow you to review their cards before a match.

~Aldin, go fish

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
This is something I'm surprised I don't see more often. I'm pretty familiar with many HS cards, but I often ask my opponent if I can read their cards before a game just to refresh myself on exactly what I'm facing. I highly recommend this to others as well. Any reasonable opponent will happily allow you to review their cards before a match.

~Aldin, go fish
That seems to help. Often I ask the other player if he's familiar with my card's powers (such as with Cyprien) and offer to show him my cards.
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, go fish
That seems to help. Often I ask the other player if he's familiar with my card's powers (such as with Cyprien) and offer to show him my cards.
That's just very amicable of you and typical of our little community. How many people use card sleeves and binders at a tournament? That may be another option.
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:52 AM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, go fish
That's just very amicable of you and typical of our little community. How many people use card sleeves and binders at a tournament? That may be another option.
Uh, I do.
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, go fish
Uh, I do.
Do you have a link to the place you get them? I'm interested, something to take the place of my rampant baseball card collecting.
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Do you have a link to the place you get them? I'm interested, something to take the place of my rampant baseball card collecting.
You can buy an expensive locking metal binder thing at Walmart. However, the smartest thing to do is just buy sleeves and put them in any ol' binder. I buy the 25 pack Fellowes sleeves. Amazon has the cheapest price I could find.

http://www.amazon.com/Fellowes-Binde.../dp/B0000AQOIF
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:16 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, go fish
I do this more often than not. I've never played anything that I don't use all the time, so I don't bother asking. Once I get more Tournament Games in, I'll be facing more and more figures I'm rarely playing against, so I'll have to start looking then.
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
You can buy an expensive locking metal binder thing at Walmart. However, the smartest thing to do is just buy sleeves and put them in any ol' binder. I buy the 25 pack Fellowes sleeves. Amazon has the cheapest price I could find.

CD binders, c'mon Jarrod... Thanks for the link!
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:34 PM

eggsaladsandwich has disabled reputation

Quote:

Cant beat 100 sleeves for 4 bucks though ...http://www.sleevetown.com/plastic-cd-sleeves.shtml

scroll down to "Budget polypro cd sleeve with flap".

Another days useless energy spent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles