Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Website question: about a week ago, I stopped receiving instant email updates when an update occurrs to a thread to which I am subscribed with notification set to "Instant." I am still getting instant emails when I receive PM's. Anybody else having this problem?
This might be better for the Website Issues thread, but I have had the same problem.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Website question: about a week ago, I stopped receiving instant email updates when an update occurrs to a thread to which I am subscribed with notification set to "Instant." I am still getting instant emails when I receive PM's. Anybody else having this problem?
On a similar note, I have stopped receiving an e-mail when I get a PM, though my settings still show that I am supposed to get one. I'm not sure when that started, but it has been happening for at least a few weeks.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
On a similar note, I have stopped receiving an e-mail when I get a PM, though my settings still show that I am supposed to get one. I'm not sure when that started, but it has been happening for at least a few weeks.
I stopped getting emails for receiving PM's as well, despite the fact that my settings indicate otherwise. Not sure how to fix this...
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Eak is surprisingly tart

Can a unit use multiple treasure glyphs in the same turn? For example, can Sgt. Drake use 2 elixirs of speed(if he has them) in the same turn?
Old March 6th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
Can a unit use multiple treasure glyphs in the same turn? For example, can Sgt. Drake use 2 elixirs of speed(if he has them) in the same turn?
Yes.

Old March 8th, 2012, 02:47 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart

Can a figure drop multiple treasure glyphs in one turn? Also, can the figure drop the glyph where it starts and/or ends its movement?

Edit: Also also, say there's a straight line of road spaces, with a treasure glyph in the middle. Does moving over the treasure glyph hinder the road bonus?
Old March 8th, 2012, 03:53 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Can a figure drop multiple treasure glyphs in one turn? Also, can the figure drop the glyph where it starts and/or ends its movement?

Edit: Also also, say there's a straight line of road spaces, with a treasure glyph in the middle. Does moving over the treasure glyph hinder the road bonus?
A figure can drop multiple treasure glyphs in one turn, but only per space and it can be at any time during their movement.

Glyphs of either type never negate the underlying terrain.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:

A figure can drop multiple treasure glyphs in one turn, but only one per space and it can be at any time during their movement.

Glyphs of either type never negate the underlying terrain.
Fixed.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:08 PM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

Is there a thread for good thematic armies? They don't have to be good "tourny" caliber armies, just want to do a bit of a campaign and was looking for good 500-700-900 point armies that go well together (in theme). Any help is appreciated.
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Can you mindshackle Uncommons since they are treated like Uniques and get their own card? If so couldn't you shackle more than 1 if possible?
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Yes. You can Mindshackle Uncommons, you can Mindshackle more than one, and you can Mindshackle them even if you have the same Uncommon in your army.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradouglas View Post
Is there a thread for good thematic armies? They don't have to be good "tourny" caliber armies, just want to do a bit of a campaign and was looking for good 500-700-900 point armies that go well together (in theme). Any help is appreciated.
I have some good Thematic armies I made based upon the collections of myself and 2 friends. As soon as its tyed, I'll PM you.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's