Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 18th, 2007, 05:34 AM

stockpile has disabled reputation
SotM for $12 on Amazon - Eligible for Super Saver Shipping

This is my first thread! Enjoy!

2 Wrongs don't make a Right,
but 3 Rights make a Left.
Old December 18th, 2007, 06:27 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
3 new SOTM's on the way for 36$ :P
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM

nerdcorerocks has disabled reputation
makes it almost disgusting how much booster packs are sold for, when you know amazon can sell master sets (tons of tiles/ way more figures) for about the same price....oh well.
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Does this mean we should be able to get $$ back on the $15.99 SotM from last week?
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:16 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Does this mean we should be able to get $$ back on the $15.99 SotM from last week?
Yes, just got done requesting it myself
I should be getting $24 back... at least. enough to buy 2 more!!! HAHAHAHA

Why are they cheap? The first one is always free...
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:31 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Just requested my credit and ordered 4 more... I think Amazon must be catching on, they know this stuff is the equivalent of crack to all of us. Now if they would only do the same with boosters.

What I would really like to see is a crazy price like this for RttFF. I only own one...

I'm really going to return a couple of the RotV I got on Black Friday for $25 each to even this one out... no really I am... maybe...
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:38 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
The low prices are kind of strange, oh well take advantage of it!
Buy 4, for a total of $48... then take them back at walmart and get $160 back LOL.......... then sell the gift card on ebay, and go buy your forests, tundras, exclusives with the money .

If these were ROTV sets, I may have bought 10-20 more... Since hasbro is not canceling ROTV (fully), and amazon has none... I wonder if they accdently got a double order of SOTM? and are trying to make up for it by selling them at cost .
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:41 AM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation

And I told myself I didn't need another SotM set after the first.... Dang you Amazon!!!

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:03 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SotM for $12 on Amazon - Eligible for Super Saver Shippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockpile
This is my first thread! Enjoy!
Wow! What an excellent first post. I say THANK you, but my wife wont. I haven't even opened my first ROTV master set that she got me (under the tree) and I now have this one on the way. She is not going to like it, but it would almost be a sin not to order it at $12. Am I right guys? Your with me right?.......guys?..........guys.....

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:03 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Just bought 3!! Wooohoo! Thanks for the heads up!
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker
I remember back in the day at GenCon paying 39.99 + tax for my first SOTM. Good times.
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:31 AM

Wow, that was fast. Amazon already answered my inquiry about paying more last week for SotM and the credit has been made. Yippy!!!!!

I hope this sale ends soon, I may not be able to resist buying more. How can you pass-up $12, even if you don't want anymore?

Good idea Draconius, though I'm not sure I could make myself do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales