Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 10th, 2024, 10:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) - Initial Testing

Do you think his cost should be bumped at all? Or did he feel worth 320 with the tweak?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2024, 10:54 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He was feeling a bit under 320 before the change so 320 felt right. But more testing will show if he needs to be adjusted. I could see the toss switching to another d20 roll or damage die. But I'll let the LD decide that.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:00 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's making me realize that Magneto (II) in 1.0 must've been grossly overcosted.

He's got a single figure recruitment ability instead of mass recruitment and bonding, 7 range instead of the 5 range here, 7 defense instead of the 5 defense + auto shield here, and a Magnetic throwing ability that works on 9+ instead of 6+ and requires giving up your attack to use at all, and that can't be used for allies without wounding them.

They're the same otherwise, so this version is better than Magneto (II) from 1.0 in every way except Range, for 55 points less.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

1.0 Destiny was borked, and Mags was a package deal with her. Probably let him run a bit soft personally.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:13 AM

This guy basically has Destiny's cost built in, since he hits on 3 less. But I guess her ability plus the recruitment was the thing that hit the meta. I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy go up a tad in public testing. I think we can probably leave the other Magneto in 1.0, though.

Old March 10th, 2024, 11:19 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure I see what you are saying. I do think the 375 was high. There are some dials to adjust here I know the Japes wants to hit that 320 number to fit into the various builds and none of them work at other costs.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the recruitment + Destiny boost is what I was getting at, not Destiny boosting Mags. Pulling in Gorgon or whatever was worth it for the combined Destiny + Mags cost. People just didn't run that very often because it's mean.

Agreed that this guy could also trend up. Looks like 2.0 Destiny didn't get crazy nerfed, just toned down a hair. I'm not sure we're as into nutty d20 powers these days, but worth considering that the combo still exists.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

switched it to non flip-able direction as discussed. 320 is the target here so if we need to adjust the d20 to get there we can.

I propose we move to Group Testing...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, the recruitment + Destiny boost is what I was getting at, not Destiny boosting Mags. Pulling in Gorgon or whatever was worth it for the combined Destiny + Mags cost. People just didn't run that very often because it's mean.

Agreed that this guy could also trend up. Looks like 2.0 Destiny didn't get crazy nerfed, just toned down a hair. I'm not sure we're as into nutty d20 powers these days, but worth considering that the combo still exists.
She got toned down and only Mystique gets full boost. It's one reason I was going to go with Mutants as the call out here and not have the recruiting. Just let Magneto run Mutants. But I felt there was a push for him to add to Brotherhood. So if we find Destiny is driving his cost any then I'd probably make that push again. FTR.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:22 PM

Re: Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) - Vote Group testing

yea

Old March 16th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Missing some wording suggestions from post #3. SI should just be Identity and Uniqueness comes before Species.

Is the Throw a damage die or autowound? The OP has both listed.
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:29 PM

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database