Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:26 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Speed Terrain Contest #21 (discussion thread)

Alright here is your chance to speak your peace on the next terrain contest.

We have a request out there for a Skyscraper themed contest.

We can also continue with just keeping it at hex limits and letting anything be built as long as the fit the hex

We only had 7 entrees in the last one, I want to see more!!!
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:59 AM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart
Re: Speed Terrain Contest #21 (discussion thread)

We need ome more Vydar terrain. I'm for skyscrapers/city and/or foundries/fusion factories. As for the hex limit, I don't care as long as it doesn't hinder the creation of some awesome terrain too much.

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus King View Post
We need ome more Vydar terrain. I'm for skyscrapers/city and/or foundries/fusion factories. As for the hex limit, I don't care as long as it doesn't hinder the creation of some awesome terrain too much.
So maybe a modern/sci-fi themed structure of any type (skyscraper, power plant, etc.?) Limiting it to just a building might be, well...limiting. I already have a skyscraper idea, but it'll be a lot of work.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Leif can we go a bit back to the old "rules" and add 1 household item to the build (i.e. a 2 liter soda bottle, papertowel tube etc)

Not looking to make it as restrictive as it was but it was always fun to see what people did with those things.
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:02 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Leif can we go a bit back to the old "rules" and add 1 household item to the build (i.e. a 2 liter soda bottle, papertowel tube etc)

Not looking to make it as restrictive as it was but it was always fun to see what people did with those things.
I leave that on the floor for debate among those who enter. personal I do not like it. Something about using a disposable goods in a piece that you want to keep around for awhile just does not sit well with my idea of custom.
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:07 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

I leave that on the floor for debate among those who enter. personal I do not like it. Something about using a disposable goods in a piece that you want to keep around for awhile just does not sit well with my idea of custom.
Point taken
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of a sci-fi type structure, but not a skyscraper specifically.

And it'd be cool to have a certain item you have to use, but maybe not something so disposable.

Hopefully I'll get to this one!
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:54 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Howabout you make the next competition themed around "the terrain serves a function rather than just being terrain".... for instance a "warpgate" similar to the one Lief sells, or like a foundry that you can press a button (glyph) that turns it into a ticking timebomb.... E.G. I'm currently making my own explodable fusion coils and people-launching man cannons from Halo. They function as terrain but at the same time can be used by figures to cause damage/ move farther/ etc.... so you theme the next contest around having the terrain being "interactive" or at least "serving a function rather than being just terrain"

Ideas?

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I have a couple ideas. How about a home-made remake of an official set. such as a redone lava set with different piece sizes and stuff like that. Terrain pieces could be added to the sets and what not.

Then we could also make something simple like some l.o.s. blocker set and possible a card for it.

Gen R.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old May 5th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wanted to throw this out there, in light of what the C3G is doing, a skyscraper or some sort of city related object would be great to include in the DC Master Set titled, "World's Finest."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad to see you going with my idea, Leifkicker! As EternalThanos suggests, I'm very interested in seeing what you guys can come up with in light of the expansion project we're undertaking for superhero customs right now. So I hope you guys will take the superhero theme into consideration when thinking about skyscrapers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for that ET86, yes we want some Skyscrapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles