Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 29th, 2009, 07:40 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?
Kaze100's Customs

Here are some of my Customs for your review.

Here are some of the customs I have created, please let me know your thoughts, and if I should change anything about them.

Newest: Dragonborn Death Knight

Figure used: Dragonborn Death Knight, D&D Minis Savage Encounters

Raiessa Falconheart

Figure Used: Elven Falconer, Mage Knight Uprising

Joram Hawklord

Figure Used: Joram Hawklord, Mage Knight Dungeons

Giant Gyr Falcon

Figure used: Gyre Falcon, Mage Knight Uprising

The following are squads made on the remaining figures of Nakita Agents, and Monks after repainting the Exclusive figures.

Sorry for the blurry pictures of the figures, my camera is horrible. I had to make do with what I had.

Skahen's Black Ops:

Favored by Woo:

Any feedback would be welcome! So let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

Last edited by Kaze100; November 29th, 2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Updated customs
Old March 31st, 2009, 12:10 AM

Aryk has disabled reputation
Re: Kaze100's Customs

the wording of use of cover is slightly confusing to me. is there any way you could clarify it?

other than that, they look alright.

-Blood is the Price of Glory
Old March 31st, 2009, 09:56 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Use of Cover can be a little confusing. Basically I wanted to be able to be used in an offense and defensive nature. In the offense portion it allows them to shoot blindly or staying close to the blocking terrain so they are not hit as easily. Maybe I should clarify this by stating only in ranged attack. In the wording it I wanted to make it so they cannot shoot through a brick wall or something like that, so I stated that they have to be able to establish line of sight from an adjacent space to the one they currently occupy to be able to use the offensive portion.

As for the Defensive portion I should also probably make it for ranged attacks against them and not if an enemy is adjacent to them. I will need to rethink the wording, but if anyone has a way to clarify please let me know.

Maybe Use of cover should be 2 separate specials. Defensive and Offense use of Cover.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:37 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?

I like the look of those monks. Making them immune to counterstrike and a potential attack 5 if WCW is killed makes them a great counter to a samurai army. Just stay away from kozoke.

Zhoom45 is every character in his own little world which no one has heard of, or wants to enter for that matter.
Old March 28th, 2010, 03:36 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?
Re: Kaze100's Customs Updated

I have added 3 New customs on the front page, Feedback is welcome!

Thanks!
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM

GatekeeperDatuck has disabled reputation

I really like your first three customs, especially how the bird can carry a hero, and then the hero can take his/her turn. Concerning the Skahen agents, with the middle power (hiding behind terrain) you don't really need the 'one shield blocks damage' part, since they have that as their third ability. Also, to clean up the text a little, you could say, 'Whenever a Skahen agent is adjacent to an object that blocks line of sight, that agent may establish line of sight from an adjacent space.' I think that is a cool idea for an ability, but it is tough to word. I think that my wording captures your idea.
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:14 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

New custom added "Dragonborn Death Knight"
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:09 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze100 View Post
Newest: Dragonborn Death Knight

Any feedback would be welcome! So let me know what you think.

Thanks!!
I have a couple comments about this card. First the name Dragonborn Death Knight is more like an uncommon hero than a unique hero. About the only exception to this is the Vennoc Warlord aka Mittens.

Also with Necrotic Breath it should specify that you roll the 20-sided die for the figure with the black marker on its card. One more thing, how should someone keep track of which wounds were inflicts with Necrotic Breath and which weren't?

What are the figures for the Bird Masters?
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really like Necrotic Death Breath. Very cool mechanic.

The monks feel a bit under powered despite their stats.
Two figure Range 1 squad with one attack apiece will not go far.
They could really use an extra attack (perhaps the extra attack could be limited to squads). Four squads + WCW would be over 500 points and only 9 figures. With 8 squad figures with a Defense of 3 you could be wiped out in the first round. They would need some playtesting but I think as is they should be closer to 60 points and that might be high.

Consider if the monks were priced at 50 points you would have 16 figures at 400 points. 2 attacks at a range of 1
Compare to the 10th, 16 figs at 300 points, 4 attacks Range 5
Now granted the 10th have one less defense but not when adjacent.
I would either drop their points or add attacks or figures.
Nice work, the bird masters are also a pretty neat idea.

EDIT: @ Super Bogue. For keeping track of wounds just stack markers inflicted by Necrotic Breath on top of the black marker to keep them separate.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; November 29th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Thanks for the Feedback! I will look back at all comments and try to make some changes for the better.

@ Super Bogue, The figure for Raiessa is called Elven Falconer from the Mage Knight Uprising set. Joram Hawklord is a Figure in the Mage Knight Dungeons set named Joram Hawklord. The Giant Gyr Falcon is also in the Uprising Set of Mage Knight, named Gyr Falcon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards