Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 28th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Updated 3-4-2010

Old March 28th, 2010, 05:36 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I have Wave D1 ready to go, all I need are photos.
Are you still waiting for pics as the ones in the newest sheets are a little off...
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yeah all the photos are mixed up!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I posted only for proof reading. I don't have figure images, or hit zones yet. Thanks!
Old March 29th, 2010, 06:25 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Typo #1: Brandis Skyhunter is 90 points, not 140.

Can't wait for these cards to be done.
Thanks for keeping up with the cards.
You know I'm a big fan of these rectangular cards.
Easy to laminate!
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I posted only for proof reading. I don't have figure images, or hit zones yet. Thanks!
Well, set up a game day and I will bring the cards over and you can make your own scans!
Old March 30th, 2010, 09:54 AM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Estivara: Change Loth's to Lolth's

Sahuagin Raider: Missing period at the end of the Blood Frenzy description.

Mogrimm Forgehammer: The phrase "within 5 clear sight spaces" is missing from Commander's Strike.

Brandis Skyhunter: Change "add 2 to Brandis Skyhunter's attack." to "add 2 dice to Brandis Skyhunter's attack."

Sharwin Wildborn: Change Battlemage to Battle Mage

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old March 30th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raudulfr Shieldcrusher again.
These are great! I love the classic shape cards, but the dining room table sometimes just isn't big enough. These will come in handy. Thanks Mr. Shieldcrusher, sir!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 31st, 2010, 08:54 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Found another one:

Torin: The Evil Eye Protection ability is missing the ever so important word "Utgar"

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old March 31st, 2010, 09:13 PM

Thanks ReverendBayes!

I'll make the changes tomorrow.

Ninja, scans just don't work. But a game night will. I'll PM you with some dates.
Old April 1st, 2010, 11:17 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Also I noticed that Sharwin's card has an Ullar template but says Utgar.

Thanks!
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:38 PM

updated:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions