Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart
Who sells replacement cards?

I was perusing the sales/trades forum recently when I cane across a thread where the poster was offering to sell replacement cards that he was making himself. If I remember right, he was offering to sell the cards for a dollar a piece, which seemed reasonable to me. Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark the thread or make note of the user's name.

I'm in need of a few replacement cards after the last few ebay purchases I've made. So I'd like to get in contact with this user and purchase some replacements from him. Can anyone tell me who this user might be? Or, failing that, offer suggestions on where to get affordable replacement cards?
Old July 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Who sells replacement cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post
I was perusing the sales/trades forum recently when I cane across a thread where the poster was offering to sell replacement cards that he was making himself. If I remember right, he was offering to sell the cards for a dollar a piece, which seemed reasonable to me. Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark the thread or make note of the user's name.

I'm in need of a few replacement cards after the last few ebay purchases I've made. So I'd like to get in contact with this user and purchase some replacements from him. Can anyone tell me who this user might be? Or, failing that, offer suggestions on where to get affordable replacement cards?
I'd recommend going here and creating a thread with a list of the cards you want to start if you've looked through the first page or two of threads. I have a lot of duplicate cards it just depends on which ones you are looking for. Also I'm sure you know but some squads are common so you only need 1 card so you can pick up a card by buying a second squad as well. I have some common squads for sale in my thread and I'm know I have a few extra cards it just depends on who you need.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online