Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Japes's Trade List 2017-07-13

I am a Glyph trader...what I mean is that I trade and sometimes get for free from kind people Glyphs that I use to make custom (C3G Glyphs). Lots of times I get Glyphs with damaged power sides which is not an issue since I strip them down anyways. But sometimes they are still good.

What that means here is that if you are missing a specific Glyph let me know and if I have it in my stash I'll likely send it to you and if you have any damaged extras you can send them to me, if not...well this sites been good to me and if you are new are seem to be giving back to the community...no problem, enjoy and pay it forward. (priority goes to those that are not resellers)

HAVES:

Wave 1: Malliddon's Prophecy
Heroes of Bleakwood: $13
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior $2
Marcus Decimus Gallus - $4
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior $2.5
Venoc Warlord - $2.5
Tornak - $3

Wave 2: Utgar's Rage
Heroes of Barrenspur:
Sir Denrick
Khosumet the Darklord $2

Monks & Guards:
Shaolin Monks $20

Orm's Return - $15 per set
Brunak

Su-Bak-Na
Dund

Theracus - Figure and Card
Jotun - Figure and Card
Shiori - Figure and Card

any RotV figures
Most of the SotM figures.
Some Marvel Figures

Terrain sets with no boxes...
SotM Terrain set (missing 2x swamp water and 1 7 hex swamp)
Fortress set - $35

I also HAVE some cards for trade. Mostly in good conditions a few that have been played with pretty heavily. (I need to re-inventory these)

Any of the RotV cards
Omnicon Snipers
Deathreavers
Venoc Vipers
All the Marvel Cards
Zombies of Mroindan
Marrden Nagrubs
Marro Stingers
Marro Drudge

WANTS:
STAR WARS/HOSS:

Republic
Asoka Tano
Rex

CIS
Ventress

REBELS

Rebel Vanguard x2
Rebel Heavy Trooper x2
Snow Trooper x9

Empire
Stormtroopers
Heavy Stormtroopers

Indendent
A-Zulman
Tusken Sniper x4
Tusken Raiders x18

So I've finally gone through all of our sets that we have acquired through the years and listed out what was missing either from bad ebay buys or broken tiles...I'll bump this thread once finances are in place for purchases...

FIGURES
Varying levels of interest but all of these have some level...

Kato Katsuro
Tagawa Samurai Archers 2-3
Kaemon Awa
Hatamoto Taro

Deathstalkers
Deathwalker 7000
Omnicron Repulsors
Gladiatrons
Blastatrons
Major X17

Armoc Vipers
Venoc Vipers

Aubrien Archers

for customs:
Syvarris x5-8
Airborne Elite x several, complete squads not necessary

TERRAIN

Dungeon:

Swamp:

Snow: (Have all the 2-Hex and none of the single hex from a TT set - Again I make due with concrete as snow and the extra 2-Hex I have but sometimes you need a single piece)
1-Hex x12

Shadow:
1-Hex x2

Ice:
1-Hex x11
1-Hex Base x3
3-Hex Base x1

Or Water Tiles that I can paint to save cost

FEATURES

D&D Extras:

RttFF Extras:
Bridge Walls x1 stets (2 total)

TT Extras:
Glaciers: Missing both Larger ones and all the bases (low as I customed these recently)

Always looking: I am in search of Maroon (RotV color) Glyphs. They will be re-stickered for customs so looking for anyone with worn out, scratched, half peeled stickers that they no longer need.

I've either had Good trades or gotten freebies from the following people...

Samuschick
GTigers55
Rym
TheSparkleInYourWater
Porkins
Tornado x a billion.
Yodaking
Ronin
LmtdCreativity
bmon
heroscaper2010
My Darling Panzer
White Knight
Warbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Last edited by japes; November 9th, 2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Updated
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Japes's 07/29/2013 Trade/Sale list

Dude, I'd suggest keeping that. Those aren't figures, those are gold.

Even the bulk isn't worth trading for that. Just wait unti lEbay lands you some nice tiles, or try Auggies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - Oct 20th 555/Bring 2
SW Ohio Tourney - Oct 27th TBD
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thought about it but we don't play classic and I would rather someone that wanted/needed them for play have them rather than have them take up space on a shelf.

The ebay buys we have been getting are never what they are suppose to be so I would trust guys here first and hope if I can sell these to have the extra funds to buy a lot of our wants.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, good luck in your selling. ^_^

I wish I had the spare cash, I'd buy them myself.

My customs.
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:31 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I could use all five figures with cards. Let me know what you'd take in trade. I have a lot.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:52 AM
A Man of Taste

You guys know what these are worth to you more than I do. I know what retailers offered and I see what the latest ebay prices are so PM me your best offers and when I get one between there we can all be happy. Not trying to go for the big ticket here. My wish is for a deal where you get great figures you want and my son and I get a lot of stuff he likes and no one feels ripped off. I would ideally like put 50% toward tiles and the other 50% towards figures that my son likes/wants/knows.

Water and Lava seems to be his interest right now if that helps. Sorry I can't be of any more help yet as I am still researching the different sets so I know whats in them. I am also scouring the different map posts to get an idea of what maps we like so I know what tiles/sets would be most beneficial. Perhaps that would help.

Quote:
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:53 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
I could use all five figures with cards. Let me know what you'd take in trade. I have a lot.
Are you only interested if all 5 are in the deal?

Quote:
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:52 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

You could sell em to Auggies. I'd personally love to add these to my collection, but my parents so far only allow me to make purchases from Auggies. His price is okay, as far as I'm aware. Maybe we could get in contact with him for some sort of middlemanning deal.

I've dropped about 500 bucks on his site alone, so we MIGHT be able to work something out...

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old July 31st, 2013, 07:13 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

I'd love me some Wo-Sa-Ga.

It looks rad as Hell and I'm a Marro fiend. I don't care if it's mediocre, I want.
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:53 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I only need it if it's a whole set. I have all of them already, this would be for a Scaper friend here locally.

Old July 31st, 2013, 05:44 PM
I could go

Quote:
Yeah, I only need it if it's a whole set. I have all of them already, this would be for a Scaper friend here locally.
You are talking about me, right?

My customs.
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:19 PM

If I could buy one for you, I would

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
You are talking about me, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades