Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 17th, 2008, 12:41 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
HSers.com Linked on WOTC Site

I was checking out the February and Beyond previews on Wizards.com and they had a section on Heroscape. At the bottom of the article they gave a link to this site. I thought that was pretty cool.
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:50 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
It's cool that the community is recognized.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
WotC often recognizes the home of many of their games beyond their own message boards. Which is why WotC_Barclay and WotC_Ian have both posted here. Although I'm sure that WotC will make Heroscape message boards under their Gleemax centralized area when they take over the game full time in April they know that this has been the home for the players for some time so I expect they will participate here and continue to show this board off as a great place for Heroscape information.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Link

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4pr/20080214a

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old February 17th, 2008, 09:08 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
jungel
but i think they want only say you can use the heroscape tiles for every other game from wotc .. and btw you got some figures from heroscape.

is that so hard to get a normal game to the "advance" gamers of d&D and co?
Old February 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
They do care. of course, we sell cookies

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 18th, 2008, 02:41 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
What is DDM?
Old February 18th, 2008, 04:40 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures.

Apparently, anyone who reads that page is supposed to be WotC elitist. It barely tries to sell any of the products.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old February 18th, 2008, 09:36 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats
Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures.

Apparently, anyone who reads that page is supposed to be WotC elitist. It barely tries to sell any of the products.
This page is targetted to existing customers (at least primarily), not new customers that are unfamiliar with their products.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News