Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Technical question about HSers.

I know how to accomplish pretty much everything concerning html code and posting here, but how do I insert a link that jumps to a specific post on a page as opposed to just the top of the page? I think I've seen others do this, but can't find an example.
Old February 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Technical question about HSers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
I know how to accomplish pretty much everything concerning html code and posting here, but how do I insert a link that jumps to a specific post on a page as opposed to just the top of the page? I think I've seen others do this, but can't find an example.
1) It's not html, it's phhp
2) This should be in Scapers Online
3) your post (right click on the little paper icon at the top of the post and copy shortcut)
Code:
your post
Old February 11th, 2008, 03:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Ahhh... very good, thanks.

I figured there was a place for this stuff already, didn't see it.
Old February 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Ahhh... very good, thanks.

I figured there was a place for this stuff already, didn't see it.
No worries, thus the
Old February 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation

Cav! To the rescue!

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 11th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

I love that graphic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General