Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 9th, 2007, 11:38 AM

lemonjelly has disabled reputation
Shops to buy (HS from the UK)

Hello, I am new to the world of Heroscape and wondered where the best place to buy Heroscape from the UK was and what credit cards they take, if online. Thanks!

Hi, I am UK Member 10.
www.lemonjellyrokz.piczo.com
I was cursed with bad dice luck by Jandar because I said he was too undercosted.
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:51 AM

Quicksilver62160 has disabled reputation
http://www.housemousegames.com/

End of story.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:18 PM

From the UK. I cannot buy from them. Soz
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonjelly
From the UK. I cannot buy from them. Soz
Actually House Mouse works with a few of our members across the pond. Check with a couple of our other UK members they may be able to help you out, Click Here

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:34 PM

No, my mum wouldn't let me. I'm only 13.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonjelly
No, my mum wouldn't let me. I'm only 13.
Are you not allowed to buy from North America,
If not or if so, maybe explain the rules your mom is giving you so that we can help!

::Nathan Hoel::
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
I think he may be looking for brick and mortar establishments in the UK. From what our other British members have posted, the selection is small. Hopfully one of them will be along shortly to give you some more firm advice.

I would suggest changing the title of your thread to reflect that you are looking for sources in the UK...more likely to attract said Brits to your thread.
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, lemonjelly!

On behalf of our British fare eating and GMT calculating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, saying "ta"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 10th, 2007, 03:41 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Very occasionally Forbidden Planet has some Heroscape boosters. More often, they SAY that they have boosters, take your money, then admit to being "out of stock". I don't think that they've ever had anything other than wave 1 in stock. Plus they are expensive on the postage. Avoid.

Hasbro.co.uk will also sell Wave 1 boosters from time to time. Again, stocks are erratic.

The ONLY place to buy boosters from waves 2 to 6 is abroad. HouseMouseGames sell at good prices (often around the $12 each - that's about £6 or £7), and dont rip you off for postage charges.

WHy not tell your mom about the prices in the US? The dollar/pound exchange rate means it's actually very cheap to buy from America at the moment - like I say, boosters are about £6 instead of the £10+ that they can OCCASSIONALLY be found for over here.

Master Sets - Amazon were flogging them at £15; if that has finished, try Argos where they are £20.

Do pop into the main "UK" thread here and say hi - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hread.php?t=89

It's the best way to find out where other UK Heroscapers are buying their supplies from, as well as letting you know if there are any events planned.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old January 10th, 2007, 01:30 PM

Thanks, everyone who has replied. I have the Master set (From Argos) but no expansions. I have changed the title.

Hi, I am UK Member 10.
www.lemonjellyrokz.piczo.com
I was cursed with bad dice luck by Jandar because I said he was too undercosted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion