Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 12th, 2022, 06:25 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
IF I'm correct that the Lifeborn Order is indeed a faction, I could see them being a force of Valhalla itself to drive out the taint of war.
This is a cool idea. A Spirit Island sort of faction. Also, Marr is a planet. There are Hives everyhere. Some may be taken out, possibly freeing their children from control, but there are always others to lead the skinless hordes.
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:50 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like your theories Scaper94. I hadn't stopped to think much about what Lifeborn Order could mean, but that makes sense.

I predict that in addition to those two there will be at least one more faction in the master set.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:51 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I feel like Aquilla’s Alliance should be renamed dragon lady’s revenge though. Those secondary market prices show some truth in her theory.
What was her theory?

--
--
--

--
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That kids would want the bigger monster type figures I believe but do not quote me on that.
Old August 12th, 2022, 10:24 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like your theories Scaper94. I hadn't stopped to think much about what Lifeborn Order could mean, but that makes sense.

I predict that in addition to those two there will be at least one more faction in the master set.
From what I've seen, there's been little to no speculation about what "Lifeborn Order" could mean, which is why I brought it up. Dryon's feathery not leathery wings are what lead me to believe it could be a dragon native to Valhalla. I know others have speculated that it could be a kyrie corrupted by the wellsprings.

We'll likely be seeing at least three factions in the first few releases. Possibly more. Though I do wonder if every new unit will be a member of a faction or if the War Council will be sprinkling in some traditionally-aligned units.

Another thing I'm wondering about is how long it'll be (post-release) until we start seeing custom factions from the community.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 12th, 2022, 10:40 AM

Quote:
From what I've seen, there's been little to no speculation about what "Lifeborn Order" could mean, which is why I brought it up. Dryon's feathery not leathery wings are what lead me to believe it could be a dragon native to Valhalla. I know others have speculated that it could be a kyrie corrupted by the wellsprings.

We'll likely be seeing at least three factions in the first few releases. Possibly more. Though I do wonder if every new unit will be a member of a faction or if the War Council will be sprinkling in some traditionally-aligned units.

Another thing I'm wondering about is how long it'll be (post-release) until we start seeing custom factions from the community.
If we're right about seeing a third faction of evil monsters, I'm wondering if Sonlen riding his dragon could be in a fourth faction, or if he'll be part of the Lifeborn Order.

I've already started contemplating whether other factions could be appropriate for new customs I'm working on.

--
--
--

--
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:23 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

If we're right about seeing a third faction of evil monsters, I'm wondering if Sonlen riding his dragon could be in a fourth faction, or if he'll be part of the Lifeborn Order.

I've already started contemplating whether other factions could be appropriate for new customs I'm working on.
Ullar already has a flagbearer, so why would this new concept art show an Ullar-looking emblem on the back of the dragon? Here are my thoughts:
  • The Lifeborn Order could be an offshoot of Ullar's forces - maybe having rebelled for some reason? This would explain the two tree-like figures we saw from GenCon: they may have once been allied with or summoned by Ullar, but saw the destruction of war and decided to ditch the cause.
  • I may be looking far too into it, but the Ullar emblem in the concept art looks... not friendly. To me, it has just a tinge of sinister in it compared to the standard Ullar emblem we know. Maybe the War Council is just adding more detail to the visual design, but it's worth pointing out. Going back to the previous point, this is why I think the Lifeborn Order could be an offshoot of Ullar in some way.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:26 AM

I'm personally convinced that one of those two tree-like figures is actually some kind of corrupted/evil creature, not an Ullar-type figure at all.

--
--
--

--
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:29 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Since it somewhat skeletonic, I thought it was a litchy Marro!
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm hoping a main character gets permanently mindshackled or otherwise defects to a different general.

Thinking something like Raelin or Drake join Utgar.

Or a Marro hero like Ne-Gok-Sa joins Jandar in blue armor. (Assuming they didn't already kill him off in the lore.)
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:06 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

IIRC, in a series of little seen comic book ad episodes, Raelin got ensorcelled for a while by Kee-Mo-Shi.
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
IIRC, in a series of little seen comic book ad episodes, Raelin got ensorcelled for a while by Kee-Mo-Shi.
Comic Book 1
Comic Book 2
Comic Book 3
Comic Book 4
Comic Book 5

Zip files. Individual pages are jpg format.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion