Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 20th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
We watched A Star is Born tonight. Fantastic movie.
Yep, it was one of my favorites of 2018.
For me it hit the full emotional spectrum.

Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 26th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My wife and I watched Goodbye Christopher Robin tonight. We enjoyed it, though it was sad on many levels.

Old July 7th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

I took my daughters to see Spiderman today. We really enjoyed it.

Old July 7th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes! I saw it with my son today. It was excellent. I wanted to like Toy Story 4 more than I did, yesterday, though it was fine. Better than most movies, which isn't saying much. If you have to choose one, go with Spider Man. My 2c.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 8th, 2019, 08:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Yes! I saw it with my son today. It was excellent. I wanted to like Toy Story 4 more than I did, yesterday, though it was fine. Better than most movies, which isn't saying much. If you have to choose one, go with Spider Man. My 2c.
We'll wait for Toy Story 4 to come out on Netflix or regular TV. My daughters aren't big into that franchise, so I'll save the theater money

My wife wasn't interested in going to the theater to see Spiderman but will see it when we get the Blue Ray. She does want to go see The Lion King in the theater, so we'll check that out in a couple weeks. Interesting that Jon Favreau (Happy from Spiderman ) is directing The Lion King. He's actually involved in a lot of behind the scenes work in Hollywood.

Old July 8th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To me, Toy Story 3 was such a perfect emotional ending to the franchise that I'm reluctant to go back there.

Meanwhile, I'm burning to see Spider-man, but have to wait until the stars align with child care an spousal availability.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2019, 09:42 AM
Prickly Cactus

Spiderman is really good Bats. Hopefully you'll get a chance to se it soon.

Old July 12th, 2019, 04:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think they did find good ground for the Toy Story 4 plot, but it felt rushed, like they didn't take the time to develop it that the other movies got. It's possible the company was looking more for advertisement for the new Toy Story Land than an actual hit, which is disappointing.
Spider-Man was great though! Best end credits scenes in MCU history, IMO.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 28th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

We just got back from seeing The Lion King. Very good. The story and everything is the same as the animated original, but the cgi for this version was incredible, like watching real animals from National Geographic.

Old July 28th, 2019, 05:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
To me, Toy Story 3 was such a perfect emotional ending to the franchise that I'm reluctant to go back there.

Meanwhile, I'm burning to see Spider-man, but have to wait until the stars align with child care an spousal availability.
Same here on TS3.

As for Spider-Man, we may see it but we may just wait for Bluray. By the time it comes out the weather outside should be a bit tamer and we can watch it out under the stars on the big screen.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Finally did see Spider-man. It’s a lot of fun.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 28th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

My son and I just saw Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. I am not a huge fan of Tarantino, but I went because he wanted to go.

It was incredible. A funny and compassionate celebration of a very particular time in the City of Angels. And it was the first thing I’ve ever seen from Tarantino that wasn’t wall-to-wall manic.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies