Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 24th, 2006, 11:28 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Michigan Tournament Feb. 17 (Next Event Date April 14th)

The date for our tournament will be Feb. 17th @ Fun 4 All Games in Ypsilanti. We will start setting up at 11:00am, registration at 12:00, and play at 12:30. I figure play time will last approximately 4 hours so we will be done around 4:30 with clean up to follow.

Fun 4 All Comics and Games
2742 Washtenaw Ave.
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Yahoo! Map

Please RSVP by sending me a pm, or by stating in a posting here by Sunday, February 11th. Also please let me know if you will be bringing any other players who are not members of the board. Thanks!

Registered Players
  • Damja
    monte_kev (+ a few?)
    haleon
    NotoriousDG
    Kev-V (NDG's man-bizich)
    SARGE
    tbird3190 (+1-2)
    TheMainMan
    MorbidSoul (+1-2)
    Steve (friend of TheMainMan)
    waycoolsuperdude
    Draconious?
    Kakashi?
    stee_jans?
    bad calvin?

Tourney Rules

Entry fee
$5 + bring something for the prize table or $10 and don't bring anything. I just want to make sure there are a couple of decent prizes (Like a shiny new MS!).
This is still up in the air.

Prizes
If you are planning on bringing something for the table let me know so I can add it to the list.

InfinityMax has promised a dice tower if we have 10 or more participants (which we do). This is a really cool prize. Check out his website!
http://www.vixentorgames.com/
A dice tower made by Damja out of a Wave 5 display box inspired by a thread from a while ago. I'll get a pic so you all can laugh at it too
Sir Glbert Flag Bearer of Jandar
In store Credit to host store

Army
-Each player is responsible for bringing a 500 point army, order markers, dice, and wound markers (you may want to mark your figures.)
-No customs or proxies (repaints of official figures are ok.)
-No sideboarding.
-Starting zones will be 24 hexes. If your army does not fit - too bad!

Maps
-Maps will be be official HS maps from Hasbro, including expansions or custom maps that include 1 MS and up to 1 expansion set.
-There will be no castle doors.
-Glyphs will be used

Table of Giants (hasbro MS map)

Meat Grinder-modified(In downloads section)

Spring Thaw (In downloads section) I declare normal snow and slippery ice this day.

We will see how many people register to see if we need more maps.

Scenarios
-All games will be a deathmatch.

Format
-Swiss style tournament.
-Each game will last up to 45 minutes. When time is up, players must finish the current round quickly.
-The winner of the game will be determined by who has the most points on the battle field at the end of the time limit if necessary.
-Points for squads will be found by dividing the point value of the card rounding decimals. For example, if you have 2 Marro warriors left when time expires you would count that as 25 points. For one unit you would earn 13 points.

Scoring
-Win/Loss Record takes precedence over points
-The total point differential will break ties for seeding of rounds for players with the same record

Set Up
I will need some help setting up maps and will need some people to bring in terrain. I will have 3 (maybe 4) maps worth of terrain, but we will need more. Set Up will take place an hour before the start of the tourney. Let me know if you can help with this.

That's it for now. More to come![img][/img]

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Any of them... feb prefered, but its too far for me to go if roads are icey snow covered... my truck dont drive so well in winter.
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:27 AM

Kakashi has disabled reputation

those are my choices
Old December 28th, 2006, 10:30 AM

haleon has disabled reputation
1 and 3 are fine for me and 2 is right out.

Where would we be doing this thing?
Old December 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
The date has been determined. RSVP using the events calender.

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old December 30th, 2006, 09:32 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
So Feb puts it, durring the toys r us buy one get one free sale time... good to use the sale to aquire more maps for torny .

Any fees? That usualy makes me ignore contests etc...

I would rather see the M-59 location
Old December 30th, 2006, 09:37 PM

yep Oakland countys bettre for me 2
Old December 31st, 2006, 10:42 AM

I am leaning towards Oakland County right now, I just need to make sure there is room at the location I was thinking of. So I need to get some RSVPs.

Let me know if you would be bringing other people so I can get an idea of how many maps and how much room we would need. I will have myself, at least 1 friend from Grand Rapids and maybe up to 5 more people there.

If there were to be any fees it would be to cover prize expenses. The max would be $5 + bring something for the prize table or $10 and don't bring anything. I just want to make sure there are a couple of decent prizes (Like a shiny new MS!).

Nothing is set in stone yet it all depends on how many people show up.

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old December 31st, 2006, 02:44 PM

I mostly just wanted to know if there would be a fee, it was not in the original post.

Anway I may or may not show up depends on weather...

Prizes have to be Scape related or not? I have a few ideas of stuff I do not want but others might (I have too many of them), its new in box, even an out of production item.

I do not expect to win, or pose much of a challenge, I have not played many scape games, just looking to play some more games... heck I do not have many figures to make up a worth while army even.
Old December 31st, 2006, 05:33 PM

Prizes do not have to be HS related if you don't want them to. It's your choice.

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:33 PM

how do we RSVP?
Old January 2nd, 2007, 12:20 PM

monte_kev Woo who?
I peronally wont be able to make this but I past it on to our metro detroit collection of scapers. about 10 guys. so hopefully you will get some rsvp's out of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events