Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 4th, 2011, 09:16 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Indianapolis, IN events for November and December!

Entry fee is $2 for both, and proceeds go to charity. Scape for a good cause!! Here's the location for both events.
Decatur Middle School5108 S. High School Road
Indianapolis, IN 46221

First up is Community Games day on November 19th. I will set up a large map and a couple of smaller maps. There will be a lot of fun games to demo as well as door prize give aways from Red Hawk Gaming.

On December 17th, Schulzy and I are working together to bring you a C3G draft tournament. No need to bring any figures. Bring dice and order markers.
Players will draft from a table full of C3G figures. Each player takes a turn selecting a card and the figure(s) that go with it. Your units must be all Marvel, or all DC. (the reason for this is below)
After everyone has picked 10 cards worth (less if we get a lot of people), they will build a 600 point team for the first round.
Players will be allowed to change up their team using any of the 10 cards they drafted in-between rounds, as long as they stay under the 600 point build total.
This way, you get a chance to use different varieties. We play until there is a clear winner.
If you have a map idea, I'd love to look at using it. Map must contain one and only one master set, and one and only one terrain expansion. (IE SotM and Ice, RotV and Road, BftU and Lava) I will be using the same maps I always do.
Prizes: There will be a prize for the top 2 DC and the top 2 Marvel players. This is a tower I made for MrSchutte. The prizes will be along this line.

As always, PM with any questions.

I'm just sayin.
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Indianapolis, IN events for November and December!

Did not expect that format! Let the schemeing commence!!!!
Old November 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

This sounds like a blast! I am so excited!
Old November 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I hope to make it to the Dec. 17th tourney.
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:43 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

So is the format a random draft, where there is a limited pool of heros for each table? or is it complete where everyone chooses from the huge complete pool of heros?

and do you HAVE to change up your team? (i would prefer to)
Can you use a hero multiple times as long as some of your army changes?
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:54 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Everyone picks from a large pool.
You don't have to change up the team. I figure, each person will change up in between rounds and then they reveal their team at the same time at the beginning of the round. You can stick with the same team the whole time or trade with units on your "bench". Substitutions are between rounds, not during, and are completely up to each player.
If this works well, I am thinking of doing the Jan or Feb event classic scape where everyone brings 800 points worth of units, but only uses 500 per round.

I'm just sayin.
Old November 11th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

sounds fun, i should be at both of them.
Old November 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll try to make it to both.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM

I hate to post it guys, but tomorrows event is cancelled. It wasn't an actual tournament, but I know some people were going to try and make it. Bob's sick and he's our way into the middle school. I will make sure the December event happens no matter what. Tomorrow is unavoidably cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm just sayin.
Old November 19th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

ah well, hope he gets better soon!
Old November 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM

Bump!
Don't forget about the C3G December 17th!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:43 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Hah. Forget? You crazy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events