Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2020, 07:29 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Bunker

The Book of Bunker

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 24
AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Bunker figure from the DC Heroclix Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #049 / Bunker.

Character Bio - Raised in the small Mexican village called 'El Chilar', Miguel Jose Barragan had grown up in a loving and supportive community, and found acceptance as an openly gay teenager. When Miguel manifested the meta-human ability to create psionic energy constructs, the extroverted idealist sought out Red Robin in an attempt to become a full-fledged superhero. Miguel adopts the code-name Bunker then becomes a target of N.O.W.H.E.R.E., a mysterious organization abducting super-powered youths for their own nefarious purposes. Red Robin makes contact with Bunker, and soon organizes a group of targeted teenagers into a meta-human resistance force known as the 'Teen Titans'. Together, they are able to liberate the living weapon known as Superboy and dismantle N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s secret complex in the Antarctic.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:03 PM. Reason: png
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:30 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Bunker - Breathing

NAME = BUNKER
SECRET IDENTITY = MIGUEL BARRAGAN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

PSIONIC BRICK WALL
Start the game with 3 purple Brick Markers on this card. Before rolling defense dice for Bunker or a friendly figure adjacent to Bunker, you may remove a Brick Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

PUMMELING FISTS
When attacking an adjacent figure, all blanks rolled count as additional hits.

PLATFORMER 3
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control that is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. Bunker and all figures you control within 3 spaces of him may ignore the effects of all terrain.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; June 5th, 2020 at 02:28 AM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:30 PM

Original Design
Spoiler Alert!

Changes
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art 1
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art 2
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art 3
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zakizzryn; May 18th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Dibs on card.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Changes look good. Much more comfortable with +1 dice being handed out. Think the spaces between the bullet points are not needed. Just a general tip on running LD's, I try to copy and paste over as much synergy as I can from threads have recently been released. Like Metahuman & Titan should be ones that are easy enough to grab from another thread. It's not an official requirement, and you'll see lots of LD not do it, but I find it's a good habit to get into. Always helps me when building armies to have those links in place.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Excited to see this one! Bunker was a standout character from his Titans run, and he's got a cool powerset. And it's always great seeing a new ally design.

The wording could use a little cleaning up, but I like it overall. He's likely going to be pretty strong with giving an autoshield on defense to his allies once per round. He's fairly fragile himself once you get past that at least.

Any reason why the Chain Marker can only grab heroes? I would instead limit it to small and medium figures.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Changes look good. Much more comfortable with +1 dice being handed out.
Thanks! I kind of dig it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Think the spaces between the bullet points are not needed. Just a general tip on running LD's, I try to copy and paste over as much synergy as I can from threads have recently been released. Like Metahuman & Titan should be ones that are easy enough to grab from another thread. It's not an official requirement, and you'll see lots of LD not do it, but I find it's a good habit to get into. Always helps me when building armies to have those links in place.
I put the bullet points up to separate what each marker could do, what I didn't expect was the huge space it put between after I was done with the post. Noted for next time haha.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Excited to see this one! Bunker was a standout character from his Titans run, and he's got a cool powerset. And it's always great seeing a new ally design.

The wording could use a little cleaning up, but I like it overall. He's likely going to be pretty strong with giving an autoshield on defense to his allies once per round. He's fairly fragile himself once you get past that at least.

Any reason why the Chain Marker can only grab heroes? I would instead limit it to small and medium figures.
Wording at the time. I was thinking of an ability that enabled him to grab an opposing figure to engage, or have him rescue an ally from engagement.
Small and Medium figures works a lot better.
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should this guy have Mental Shield?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Real smooth start for a first LD!

I dunno if you've already sorted this, but it usually helps to find someone who can get you mini pics (or take them yourself) sooner rather than later. There have been a few times where we've gotten to making the card and realized nobody actually owns the mini, and that's just a whole hassle.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've got the mini, if Zak doesn't have it himself.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've got the mini, if Zak doesn't have it himself.
I have the figure, just unsure of the requirements for a mini photo shoot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library