Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Your choice of figures! GIVEAWAY-$5 Donation to Heroscapers

Hello Heroscapers! After seeing the success of Bothi's "donation" drive, I will be giving away your choice from the list below at random to any one Heroscaper to make a $5 donation prior to the give-away. Where mine differs is it will be a donation to Heroscapers.com. All $5 donations, minus shipping costs, will go to Heroscapers.com.

The give-away will take place on Friday, Oct. 12th and I will start accepting donations earlier that day. Anyone thinking about making a donation may say so and be added to this list, but no donations will be taken until Monday.
Hopefully someone connected to the site can confirm that it is possible to verify the transaction by then.
I will make sure there is proof that the money was donated.

Summary: $5 donation, the proceeds of which will go to Heroscapers.com, minus shipping charges, takes place this Friday, October 12th.

List of figure choices:
Armoc Vipers
Aubrien Archers
Gurei-Oni
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Marro Drones

Let's make this website some coin!

List of possible donors:

MegaSilver Paid
Lyrgard
Paid-
OverEngineered Paid++
XDVincent Paid
Rocktroll
Paid+
Grison via Rocktroll Paid+
Mac122 via Rocktroll Paid+
Akden Paid+
Porkins Paid
jcustar07 replaced by LoB Paid

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; October 15th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Your Choice GIVEAWAY-$5 Donation to Heroscapers.com

So if we win is it just something random?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Did you get permission from an Admin first?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:53 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
So if we win is it just something random?
No it's your choice Aubriens or Gurei-Oni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Did you get permission from an Admin first?
No, I may have made a bad assumption that since it is a donation for this site, they would be ok with it.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll provide the "blessing" here, but yes, one should check with the admins before a contest type of activity.

Very nice of you to support the site in this way Gurei-Ornery.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM

Thank you and sorry about assuming instead of asking.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'm in.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:36 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would you accept donation from outside of US ? If I was to win, I wouldn't mind reasonable shipping cost, as to not diminish the part that go back to Heroscapers.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Would you accept donation from outside of US ? If I was to win, I wouldn't mind reasonable shipping cost, as to not diminish the part that go back to Heroscapers.
Sure, I don't have a problem with that. I have shipped Heroscape to Europe and if memory serves, it hasn't been that much more than shipping in the US.
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:31 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Then I'm in too ! What is the time window to make the donation ?
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:03 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Aubriens or Gurei GIVEAWAY-$5 Donation to Heroscapers.co

Thanks for doing this G-O! Nice of you to donate a part of your collection back to those who keep this site up and running for us all.

I'm in, but I'm unclear on something. Do we send the money to you or directly to Heroscapers.com? It sounds like the latter, but can you tell us specifically how/where to send the money?
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM

Re: Aubriens or Gurei GIVEAWAY-$5 Donation to Heroscapers.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Thanks for doing this G-O! Nice of you to donate a part of your collection back to those who keep this site up and running for us all.

I'm in, but I'm unclear on something. Do we send the money to you or directly to Heroscapers.com? It sounds like the latter, but can you tell us specifically how/where to send the money?
I think it will be easier to send it to me so I can verify who's in before the roll and I was going to take out the shipping cost, but I could live with donating it all if there is a way to verify people actually sent the money to Heroscapers. I was just going to post the donation verification at the end, so everyone felt comfortable that it went to Heroscapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online