Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:49 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Submit Armies and Maps!!!

I see 'em now. And whoever made the edit. Good call. Looks way nicer and easier to follow.
Old January 5th, 2015, 02:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looks like only 3 takers so far. Are you just going to keep this open until you get a minimum amount of people or is there a set deadline to get bids in?

Also, was the map pool ever selected?
Old January 5th, 2015, 07:24 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm gonna keep it open until at least 4 people join.

I'll post the map pool soon. There were some later entries. Some maps won't make it.
Old January 6th, 2015, 01:24 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

hmm, when I opened the doc I was able to see everyone else's bids, which isn't really a silent auction.
Old January 10th, 2015, 12:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

If we only get 4 people (as is currently with no sign of anyone else so far), i propose you have everyone play every other player twice using both formats (draft and PYP). So everyone gets 6 games and best W/L is champ.....or maybe we'll get some more people shortly.
Old January 27th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Cool to see my Bidding War format getting a bit of love. Sorry it looks like it fizzled.I remember how hard it was to explain correctly face-to-face. Bravo for tackling it online.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 8th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Soooo, is this going to move forward or not? If not, I would recommend changing the format.
Old February 8th, 2015, 04:12 PM

I'm unraveling some extra time now, but I've got one major project to do, and that's due next Monday, so I'll revamp this (completely new) this upcoming weekend.
Old February 16th, 2015, 04:42 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I am definitely interested. Trying to play my first OL game with a buddy today since I'm snowed in. Do OL games take longer than normal? How long do you get to finish a game?
I don't have loads of free time and I wouldn't want to sign up and not be able to fulfill my commitment, but I would really like to play some HoSS with someone besides myself for once (even if it does mean I stop winning every game).

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 16th, 2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I am definitely interested. Trying to play my first OL game with a buddy today since I'm snowed in. Do OL games take longer than normal? How long do you get to finish a game?
I don't have loads of free time and I wouldn't want to sign up and not be able to fulfill my commitment, but I would really like to play some HoSS with someone besides myself for once (even if it does mean I stop winning every game).
You also lose every game.

How long does it take to finish a game?
Without Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. (some way of communicating with each other), usually two hours.
With Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. (some way of communicating with each other), usually one hour.

How long do you get to finish a game?
One week.

I should be able to get a new game type up tomorrow. The rest of the night for me is cleaning up the utter mess the dog made (shockingly/thankfully without doggy waste products) in the kitchen today while my whole family was out (and I've gotten home earlier than they have, so that's why I have to do it), and then doing blizzard bags (stupid packets that School Board administrators think we should have to do since Mother Nature hates us... I suppose we could be Boston...) for school.
Old February 16th, 2015, 07:21 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
You also lose every game.

How long does it take to finish a game?
Without Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. (some way of communicating with each other), usually two hours.
With Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. (some way of communicating with each other), usually one hour.

How long do you get to finish a game?
One week.

I should be able to get a new game type up tomorrow. The rest of the night for me is cleaning up the utter mess the dog made (shockingly/thankfully without doggy waste products) in the kitchen today while my whole family was out (and I've gotten home earlier than they have, so that's why I have to do it), and then doing blizzard bags (stupid packets that School Board administrators think we should have to do since Mother Nature hates us... I suppose we could be Boston...) for school.
Ok. When will the season start and end?
I'll have to look at my schedule and see if I can get some 1 hour chunks of time each week. If I am able, I have already decided on which armies I'd like in order to speed things up.

My Customs
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:46 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and sign up. I'm pretty sure I can fit in one game a week. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences my schedule causes.
Anyway, I'm super pumped!

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events