Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
has been BANNED

CandyMakingMaster is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape's Future

Other than Defenders of Kinsland, Swarm of the Marro, Aquilla's Alliance, Ticalla Jungle and Marvel: The Reinforcements Arrive, what should Heroscape do for the future?
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
A lot of things mentioned in a lot of other threads like this.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:48 PM
has been BANNED

CandyMakingMaster is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What NecroBlade Just Said

Look. I don't care about this stuff like "There are other threads like this." I'm just trying to get people's opinion, okay? So just stick with the topic, not its already-been-posted-before-ness!
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:51 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sorry it has been posted - many times

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: What NecroBlade Just Said

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyMakingMaster
Look. I don't care about this stuff like "There are other threads like this." I'm just trying to get people's opinion, okay? So just stick with the topic, not its already-been-posted-before-ness!
But why should we post what we have already posted? I mean there is a huge sticky right at the top of this sub-forum (but I get the feeling you're not the type to read stickies...just a guess), it's called Upcoming Unit Speculation. (Writing a Front Page Article)

Then there is the fairly recent Ideas for Heroscape Wait, that's your own thread?!?! You started 2 threads about basically the same thing?

Nobody is trying to slam you, rather point out that there is already a wealth of information covering the topic you mentioned. It would serve everyone best if we kept all of this sort of talk in one place.
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What NecroBlade Just Said

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyMakingMaster
It's at times such as this I wish I was an admin
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:22 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
I dream of dancing locks...

(We need a smiley for that...)
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:23 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
I heard from a very reliable source that Wave 9 will have Pirates & Penguins as one of the expansion packs...
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:27 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic
I heard from a very reliable source that Wave 9 will have Pirates & Penguins as one of the expansion packs...
The Heroes pack consists of an Italian Chef, a robot that is also not a robot, a soccer ball, and conjoined twins.
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:30 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation

Old August 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic
The Heroes pack consists of an Italian Chef, a robot that is also not a robot, a soccer ball, and conjoined twins.
And in the large hero pack is a GIANT SQUORPION!!!!!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog

Huzzah!!!

I'm gonna be a Heroscape figure!!!

(the Italian Chef...)
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion