Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Should these Promotional Figures ever be released again?
Yes 93 82.30%
No 20 17.70%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 6th, 2009, 10:58 AM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart
Re: Promotional Figures Re-Release? A Poll

I say that they sould be released again but only in small quantities like flagbearers. Only one per set and only very rarely like once a year. But that is just my opinion.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old August 6th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
I say that they sould be released again but only in small quantities like flagbearers. Only one per set and only very rarely like once a year. But that is just my opinion.
FBD88
They are being released as part of wave 10 (Hawthorne, Nerak and EOV). End of discussion.
Old August 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Its official some of the gencon promos Hawthorne Nerak and the walmart exclusive Elite Onyx Vipers are being released again!

Current poll score within hours of the release:

54 yes
15 no

nearly 4:1 in favor.

I don't know about you but I'm gonna celebrate!!
Old August 6th, 2009, 09:35 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

I want a squad of EOV, Sir Hawthorne, Master Woo, Agent Skahen, etc. I want everything heroscape. It can get expensive as it is. Most of us have spent $1,000s in this game. Making exclusives/promotional ones available to all, specially the hardcore fans in this website, is like a Christmas bonus from WotC. It benefits the larger majority of scapers and WotC as well. If it helps WotC with the cash flow, it increases the lifespan of the game. As long as new stuff, including rehatched, repainted, etc., including what they did with Raelin and Sgt. Drake, keep coming, I'll keep buying. The more figures are out there the more "real" the assigned value becomes because there are more points of reference, play testing, etc. I'm 100% for wave 10 without a doubt.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old August 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Now that Sir Hawthorne is the only one of the promos in question that I don't currently have, it stands to reason that they will all be released at a much cheaper aquisition price.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old August 7th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Now that we know that some of the promo figures are going to be rereleased, do we know if there will be a way to differentiate between the original figures and the Wave 10 figures?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old August 7th, 2009, 03:59 PM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Now that we know that some of the promo figures are going to be rereleased, do we know if there will be a way to differentiate between the original figures and the Wave 10 figures?
They will most likely use SotM card templates and be tagged as part of the Valkrill set.

EDIT: I wonder what will happen to the Wave 5 squads' cards...
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Quote:
They will most likely use SotM card templates and be tagged as part of the Valkrill set.

Plus each card will have a 1/25, 2/25 and 3,4,5/25 on the basic side. Gencon promos had 1/1 on the back.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was expecting only the remade obsidians and sasquatchs... er Quasatchs to be labled with Valkrill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Quote:

Plus each card will have a 1/25, 2/25 and 3,4,5/25 on the basic side. Gencon promos had 1/1 on the back.
Truth says he believes otherwise.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:40 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Yes. I don't have any and doute I will ever get to Gencon so I won't get any at Gencon. I like the idea and can't wait untill wave 10 comes out.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:58 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I still want Woo...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion