Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 18th, 2007, 09:55 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart
Looks like no Heroscape sale for Toys R Us. At least not in their printed ad.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/toysrus_blackfriday.shtml

(I posted this link five days ago. I feel so ignored. )

Old November 18th, 2007, 11:40 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart
It doesn't look very promising at Wal-Mart either.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Bla.../Store/WalMart

Old November 20th, 2007, 02:38 AM

kacey3 has disabled reputation
BlackFriday.info has two deals listed for HeroScape:

Toys R Us: (as people have already listed) Buy Master Set 2, get an expansion up to $12.99 free. I confirmed this in the store, the deal is currently available.

Target: Master Set 2 for $25.

Link: http://www.blackfriday.info/search.php?search=heroscape
Old November 20th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
what kind of special did TRU have last year for black friday?
Old November 20th, 2007, 06:25 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
Buy a Heroscape MasterSet and We Won't Beat You to Death™.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old November 20th, 2007, 06:40 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
Buy a Heroscape MasterSet and We Won't Beat You to Death™.
Yea, that sale has gotten alot of money out of me.

Cause, you know, you get HS and you don't get beaten to death. It's win-win, I tell you.
Old November 21st, 2007, 09:20 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
2 days to go and still nothing in the newspaper

Wonder if they restocked or only have 2 billion nakitas in the store like last time
Old November 21st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Looks like Amazon has both Masters ($25) and Marvel ($20) on sale. Maybe no need to wait in cold early morning lines...

Just search "heroscape" on Amazon.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

EDIT: Looks like the shipping is a bit of a killer, unfortunately--and apparently this is just Target listing its stock through Amazon. Too bad...

But perhaps still a deal if you buying to for someone out of state and have to ship anyway...
Old November 22nd, 2007, 04:11 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hey gang,
If anyone has a Fred Meyer store near, they listed all board games Buy 1 Get One Free tomorrow from 5AM-11AM.

HS boosters are $12.99, and the FM stores around here have just started to get Wave 7 in.

EDIT: By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:08 AM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
Target Sale

I just purchased the Marvel set for $20 at Target in Princeton, NJ. I was looking to buy the $25 Marro set but the SKU number is the same as the standard master set. I had the manager of the toy department look for more in the hopes of the Marro set and he brought out six more standard sets.

Then I did some checking and at Target (and probably all other retailers), a master set is a master set. A small expansion is a small expansion. A large expansion is a large expansion.

I found this out at TRU when I wanted to find a Tundra set and the SKU was the same as the Lava set.
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
My Target only had RotV this morning, and those were also part of the $25 promotion.

I bought two, and left about 6 of them behind. Going back this afternoon, if they're still there, I'm grabbing the rest. A lot more terrain in the original master set and I'm guessing it's going to become more scarce very soon.
Old November 24th, 2007, 01:09 AM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I stopped in at one of the Vancouver Fred Meyer stores for their sale that I mentioned earlier... I got both the Templar Knights set and the Spearmen/Rifleman set for $12.99 under their Black Friday Buy-1-Get-1-Free sale. Decent deal!

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales