Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 29th, 2014, 12:13 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
@SheapCreaper AHA! Thy prophecy hath held true! Pray, begineth thou the judging, so that our anxiety may be laid to rest upon thine decision.
~TGRF, full of thees and thous.
This isn't going to become a thing now, is it?

~TAF, awaiting judgement
Hark! Why doth thou disliketh this form of noble communication? 'Twas the preferred format many a long year ago, 'tis only recently that we hath descended into a more rustic form of speech.
~TGRF, definitely not making this a 'thing'
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:16 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Very Technically...

That's a common misconception.

~Dysole, putting thee in thy place
Old October 29th, 2014, 01:32 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Very Technically...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
That's a common misconception.

~Dysole, putting thee in thy place
Ah, but my friend, if thou dost expect me to readeth through that yon piece - full as it is of many and varied terms strange to mine eye - thou wouldst be mistaken. 'Tis not the length, but the foreign characters which so befuddleth me and so hamper said reading.
I shall take thy trusted word for it.
And continue in this strange form of speech.
~TGRF, killing time until our noble judge doth make a grand appearance.
Old October 29th, 2014, 02:07 AM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

The SheapCreaper shook his head at the clamor outside his door. The glyph of Scop was flashing constantly, making it impossible for him to discern the truth of the tales placed before him.

He sighed. The realization was obvious. In order to make his decision, he needed some rest.

Tomorrow...

I am he who rules the world, don't you know? One little piece at a time.
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM

The time approacheth on wings of black,
I feel our fate shall soon be tried.
Let us hope talent is not what we lack,
But that our tales throughout the land shall be cried.

The SheapCreaper cometh ever closer with gaze of steel,
Bent upon our works, which quiver with fright.
Only one he will choose, I feel,
To survive, this most suspenseful night.

Or morning as the case may be.

~TGRF.
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

T G R F waits.
Poetry laced impatience.
It is barely 1.

~A haiku by TheAverageFan

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 29th, 2014, 01:15 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

There once was a writer online.
He seemed to be taking his time.
He's not sitting back,
and he's not really lax;
He's just trying to learn how to rhyme.

...and judge stories...

-The Sheap, almost-rhyming-ly

Old October 29th, 2014, 09:11 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

... The suspense is killing me. -___-

~TAF, waitin' on the world to change.

Old October 29th, 2014, 10:16 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE STORIES!

The voices around the table died down as the doors opened. The SheapCreaper, appearing quite tired and uninterested in the meal spread before him, remained standing as he addressed the group.
“Before I reveal the true history of the Dumutef Bridge, as presented by one of those present, I would like to take a moment to recognize the importance of what it is we do. As you have doubtless heard, the bridge is no longer there, making the records we possess the only ones in this world. Its significance in the war will not be forgotten.”
There was a silence. Those around the table bowed their heads.
The SheapCreaper looked up. “Now then, about the histories.”
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Any questions on specifics? What I thought of your writing? Just shoot me a question, and I'll answer...

Old October 29th, 2014, 10:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

Grats TAF. Heh. Totally forgot that they were called Fianteeth and that they were Feylund natives. Even so, as per my usual Fan Fic things, churning things out in one sitting seems to yield all right results for me but I usually don't win unless I actually build it out over the course of a couple days. Thanks for judging SheapCreaper. Oh and in case anyone was curious as to the other source of my inspiration here you go.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, who may be back for the next one
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doh, I thought my idea was going to be a little far out there. I tried something new, it didn't pan out. Oh well, congratulations TheAverageFan.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:45 PM

Avarius could only wish that his discovery had turned out to be false... Okay, enough of that.

Thanks for liking my story so much SheapCreaper--I actually had quite a bit of trouble with it.

Anyway, I haven't been able to come up with a good prompt as of yet, and I know that TGRF has a really good one in store for us. So if any of you wanna take the opportunity to dish out this week's prompt, I say go for it.

~TAF, who would rather write stories than read them right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction