Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 26th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Life for the Fan Fic Contest?

Love it.
So there would be a host/GM?
I like that as well as it gives the story some direction. Sort of a write it yourself 'choose your own adventure'.
Not sure if it will work but I would enjoy it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 26th, 2016, 04:36 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Life for the Fan Fic Contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
It might work. I bet if you pitched that idea you might be able to get a few CoNers to give it a try. There's a big difference between writing a fanfic and doing an RP so maybe they'll be more willing. Less daunting, y'know?

~TAF
That was my idea, yes. Might get some new blood out of it, who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Love it.
So there would be a host/GM?
I like that as well as it gives the story some direction. Sort of a write it yourself 'choose your own adventure'.
Not sure if it will work but I would enjoy it.
Yes. I'm guessing I'd be the 'host', but anyone could do it. I suggest myself because I can't in good conscience sign up for writing something like that. I figure being the host would be slightly less demanding on the time.

If it's fine with you guys, I might go ahead and see what the CoNners think. Scorp might have some recommendations too, seeing as he has all the connections.

~TGRF, who would like to hear from Dysole first.
Old December 26th, 2016, 08:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Pipe In, More Later

These other thoughts made me think of this.

~Dysole, trying to be helpful
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:21 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Quick Pipe In, More Later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
These other thoughts made me think of this.

~Dysole, trying to be helpful
Wait... is that exactly what we were talking about?

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction