Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cyclops C3G X-Men Master Set

Does that mean you believe we should make his normal attack representative of his optic blasts, Ollie?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you should keep his Optical Blast, since it is his superpower, not his normal power. He never uses his fists, and I think his card should reflect that.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not suggesting changing any of the special powers on his card - I'd want to keep them all as is. I'm just wondering if his normal attack should also be a representation of his optic blast and be equipped with a range, or if we should keep it as melee, even though he, as you say, never uses his fist.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thats what I'm saying. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I think that ya'll should keep him as is.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM

Hmm ... does that include keeping his normal attack at 4 and range 1? Or do you think the normal attack should go down to 3, as Balantai and Hahma were arguing?

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:39 PM

Well, he is a superhero. Again, I know virtually nothing but what I've seen in the movies, but it seems that superheroes are stronger than a regular person. I'd put a regular person at three, and Cyclops at 4. He must lift weights or something, being a superhero.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really don't think 3 is indicative of regular person's attack. I think that should be 1 or 2.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's really something I want to avoid as often as possible ... but some characters, like Cyclops, just make it so frigging hard to get around. The fact that we didn't include his optic blasts in his normal attack at all, but just tried to represent his melee attack there sort of tied our hands a bit.
Maybe we should reconsider having his optic blasts represented in his normal attack if he's not ever going to really use his normal attack unless negated?
I am definitely in favor of a ranged normal attack that symbolizes his optic blast being his usual first and last resort in combat.
Range 6
Attack 4
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM

I could go either way. What do others think of putting his optic blast back into his normal attack to give his normal attack some (apparently) needed relevance?

Old December 8th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
It's really something I want to avoid as often as possible ... but some characters, like Cyclops, just make it so frigging hard to get around. The fact that we didn't include his optic blasts in his normal attack at all, but just tried to represent his melee attack there sort of tied our hands a bit.
Maybe we should reconsider having his optic blasts represented in his normal attack if he's not ever going to really use his normal attack unless negated?
I am definitely in favor of a ranged normal attack that symbolizes his optic blast being his usual first and last resort in combat.
Range 6
Attack 4
I can live with this because if he's using it against an adjacent figure, I can still envision him using his optic blast up close to justify the attack of 4. Whereas if it were a range 1 attack 4, it's hand to hand and as I stated before, that wouldn't work for me with Cyclops.

Most of the time his Special Attack would still be used, but on occasion there might be a defending figure, like Count Vertigo, where a normal attack might be preferred or work better against. There is also the negation situation that would lead one to use this normal attack.

The other thing that would make an argument for having this optic blast tied to a normal attack is that others in this set with range seem to have their normal attack linked to their iconic powers. Iceman, Jean Grey and Magneto, as currently presented have ranged normal attacks, and it's not because they carry a pistol. I was confused when Cyclops didn't have something similar to begin with.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 8th, 2009, 12:52 AM

OK - range 6, attack 4 sound good to everyone? I think this change makes sense, all things considered (and I was one of those in favor, initially, of making his normal attack melee only).

Old December 8th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
OK - range 6, attack 4 sound good to everyone? I think this change makes sense, all things considered (and I was one of those in favor, initially, of making his normal attack melee only).

I know

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library