Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dominion, Stone Age, & more Online at Board Game Arena

Hey All,

just wondering how many already know about Board game arena, it is a great new online board game site and the Dominion works really well, I am enjoying not having to shuffle. I also watched a video on how to play Colorette today and then got in a couple of online games. They have Race for the galaxy, stone age, category 5 and a few others. Out of 30 some games in 2 days I have encountered only nice people so far.

here is a link to there site

http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!welcome

it is free, if you pay $ you get some extra bonuses or something, I am just playing for free myself, it all works great.

I am hendal over there also so please look for over there and hit me up for a game. Or scape mail me and set up a time for a game.

If you want to sign up under my link below I will get referral bonus points,

http://en.boardgamearena.com?s=717292

Hope to see you over there

I am enjoying Can't stop the most, it got me to make my own board today and teach one of my friend how to play, it was a blast and the game took me about 10 minutes to make at most. You can make a killer can't stop board out of heroscape terrain --

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/713464/cant-stop

check it out, a heroscape can't stop board with HS figures as pieces, very cool, and cheap to make since it is just 4 dice really.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Dominion, Stone Age, & more Online at Board Game Arena

Sweet!

How long do the games of Dominion typically take?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

pretty fast with out shufffling I tell you, they tell you the average time fo the games before you start, but for 3 people I would guess 20 -25 minutes, not sure, will keep track to check

Old May 13th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Been playing a lot lately, with 2 people usually a 20 minute game or maybe a little longer, depends on what cards are out.

Old May 17th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

loving the no shuffling games, I prefer it to playing it in person, me and my friend matt sit at our computers side by side and battle it out, good times.

You can do random cards or draft cards if you so desire, I usually go draft but they also have all the standard set up described in the rules.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games