Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 8th, 2010, 11:42 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: My daughters favorite unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Kids like Heroscape

That's great! My son loved Mimring and DW9K when he was about that age. Now he is into the KoW (which makes his KoW-playin' daddy very happy).
Old March 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM

jotun7 Woo who?

This is such a cute forum! Two great little kids! I have two little sisters who like playing with the Nakita and Krav Maga Agents, and have them allie with each other and defeat Agent Carr. It's so adorable...I should take a picture and put it on this forum.

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

"Sippy cup:
$3

Osh Kosh overalls
$30

Marro hive:
$29

The indoctrination of a future Heroscape player:
Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there is Mastercard
"

-Ryougabot