Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 2nd, 2010, 06:46 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Well to a certain extent I have an idea but also not knowing what the themes are for either make me curious if my ideas would work.
Don't worry about the theme selection for now. That's a new thing I'm trying this year, and it's actually unrelated to your part of the game. It's more for me!

The theme you select will not in any way affect the appropriateness of the gift(s) you choose for your Secret Person, and I won't be sharing people's theme selections (unless you all really want to know for some reason at the end of the game).

As to the concern of your unique gift idea, I suggest just simply not telling anyone what the gift is until after the fact. I can't think how anyone would be able to tie it to you specifically unless it has your name on it or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
. I only PM'd my friends and those who participated last year.
Wow, he considers me a friend. <contented sigh>

Oh, rope it in, you! :P

Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to participate this year.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cheddar..thanks again for doing this..I will probably not get my list in though till close to the deadline because..

A-I may not be on all that much
B-I am in 2 other Secret Santas so i want to try and make sure i dont get 3 copies of the same game LOL
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Cheddar..thanks again for doing this..I will probably not get my list in though till close to the deadline because..

A-I may not be on all that much
B-I am in 2 other Secret Santas so i want to try and make sure i dont get 3 copies of the same game LOL
That's no problem, just be sure to get the wish list to me by the deadline.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:31 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I think I might try it this year. I will send you the info some time this week after I think about what to put on such a mysterious list.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in! Giant Monsters FTW!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 12:43 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in. PM sent.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:34 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I'm in, now I only need to come up with stuff for Christmas that isn't my textbooks(all $900+ of them).
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I am in for the first time. Deciding on the theme is tough.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old November 8th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

I trolled the thread last year and enjoyed reading all the stories about fun new gifts and all that, so what the heck, I'm in too!

PS - I do all my shipping in the states, so I am not really international for the purpose of shipping...unless of course I get paired up with someone else in Canada

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'm In! I enjoyed the Pay It Forward so why not this! Of course my wish list includes my wants on my Trade list and I have the haves on there to give away, but I will have to think of some non-heroscape wants and am willing to buy things for others online or at the store.

Theme preference is SciFi.
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:48 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Your list doesn't have to be just Heroscape, or even games. It can really be anything you want that is legal and shippable.
Define "legal".....

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online