Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2007, 01:49 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Dropping Ladders

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the search thingy. But I was wondering what the official ruling on landing airborne on ladders as long as they're not adjacent (like two on the same ladder with a rung between them.) If you can help with either it would be appreciated.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
yes
Old May 24th, 2007, 12:35 AM

Will T is surprisingly tart
FWIW, you cannot find the search thingy because it has been removed.
Old May 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
FWIW, you cannot find the search thingy because it has been removed.
Sadly true. But if you want to, you can still manually search, if your memory serves you, and find a thread or two that answers the questions, like the one that I found if you click on the "yes" in my previous posting.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:22 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Looking at page 6 of the castle book, it states: "Figures are not allowed to fall from any space onto a Ladder rung."

Left side of the page between the photos.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:23 PM

Looking at page 6 of the castle book, it states: "Figures are not allowed to fall from any space onto a Ladder rung."

Left side of the page between the photos.

AE are kind of a pain, they really don't "fall" from a space. But we took that word fall to indicate any type of fall, controlled or uncontrolled.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
A figure "falls" when it moves down a number of levels equal to or greater than its height. So, the AE are not "falling", they are being placed on the battlefield.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 27th, 2007, 07:42 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
A figure "falls" when it moves down a number of levels equal to or greater than its height. So, the AE are not "falling", they are being placed on the battlefield.
Yes, but they are not allowed to be "placed" under overhangs. Which follows a similar pattern to "falling".

Old May 27th, 2007, 07:52 AM

Here's the thread with the official Hasbro ruling that says you can drop AEs onto ladders.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=166019#180073

I quote the quote:

Thank you for contacting Hasbro with your question on Heroscape! I apologize for the delay in my response, but I wanted to make sure my ladder ruling was correct!

1. The Airborne Elite cannot land beneath a ledge/overhang.

2. The Airborne Elite can land on a ladder rung when using The Drop . Remember however, that they cannot land under an overhang, so they would not be able to land on a ladder rung if there is a figure occupying a ladder rung space above where they would land (thus creating an overhang).

I hope that answers your question(s). If there is anything else I can help you with, please visit www.hasbro.com or respond to this e-mail.
Old May 27th, 2007, 09:43 AM

Thanks for the link Rev, I will have to make sure and add that into the rulebook.

The question had come up, but we never had anyone really try to land on a ladder.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's