Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 30th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am netherspirit, the evil admin that rids this land of spam...
Old October 30th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Or, at least moves it to the CONTESTS AND FORUM GAMES section?
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:17 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I am netherspirit, the evil admin that rids this land of spam...
Hopefully you don't think this is spam, its actually pretty fun.

Back on topic:

I here a slight tapping from the other side of the boulder and grab my sword in a starteled mannor. I decide to peek over the boulder the best I can, and notice a small Orc. I run out from behind and strike him in the back, not giving him a chance to defend himself. I then notice a black hourse, most likely the Orcs, in the distance and decide to go and take it as I do not have a hourse of my own. I then travel 3 leagues to the area I believe two of our own to be. I eventually find them at a camp in a small opening in the trees.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:23 PM

Adiora has disabled reputation
Its nighttime i was cooking some meat i had packed before i left our home town of Utgard the northern tower city
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:27 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I come up to the fire and ask for some food. Because I have not eaten all of this day I am extremely hungry and can barely sustain myself. While waiting for the food to finish cooking I decide to set my pack near a soft thickect of grass where i will most likely sleep.

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM

I lay down still waiting for food and take a drink out of my flask. I begin to wonder where the others are. I hope that they are coming soon for we will need more men to complete our journey.

Old October 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM

Adiora has disabled reputation
The meat is done cooking so i walk over to the grass and give Su-Bak-Na some of the meat
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:50 PM

Adiora comes and gives me some meat, I thank him and then devoir the meat as if I was an animal. I then go over to the campfire to talk over what will be done in the mornig, and how we will gather the others.

Old October 30th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
A large man enters the camp, he stands nearly 7 feet tall as well as nearly 7 feet wide.

His build suggests that he is a fierce warrior but his face is that of a child. He has a large smile that spreads from ear to ear and his cheaks are raised so high that his eyes are nearly closed.

Everyone in camp grows silent, no-one knows what to think, who is this man, is he friend or foe?

After a moment of silence the man drops most of his gear on the ground and with a ground shattering rumble seats himself down next to Su-Bak-Na. The man opens a pouch on his side and pulls out several large pieces of bread. Then pulls open one of his packs from the pile on the ground and begins passing around several green bottles and the bread to those around the fire.

These bottles have no label and are sealed with a large black cork. Everyone is a bit hesitant but the man insists with a nod and a large smile.

After giving out shares to the others the man begins devouring his bread and without pause downs an entire bottle of what now apears to be a sparkly amber liquid. With this, some of the members begin grabbing their bottles thinking the liquid is ale or even the Holy drink of the Monks, but they are surprised to find a sweat flavor hit their tongue. It's reminiscent of Roses, Clover and Honeysuckle but the flavor is almost divine.

The large man smiles as everyone begins enjoying the bread and Adiora decides to ask the man his name. The man turns his attention to Adiora, he places his bread back in his pouch, corks his bottle and with a hulking grunt stands to his feet.

The camp grew silent, for they feared that they had angered their new friend in some way. The large man reaches around to his back and unlatches a weapon that no-one had noticed due to his size. It was a small Bow, no more than 3-4 feet in length and looked to be made from solid Glass.

The entire weapon was covered in rare jewels and gold inlay. The Nock point was chain and the bow's belly appeared to be lined luminescent Dragon Scales.

The man didn't seem to mean any harm and handed the weapon to Su-Bak-Na, then the man pointed to an inscription on the the lower limb. The inscription was written in Tengwar and no-one in the group could read it. The man looked puzzled and then with a deep breath he turned to a satchel on his right calf, and out he pulled a small pad of parchment. With an out-straight arm he showed the cover of the book to the entire group. Tiberius looks to him and says "Is that your Name"? The large man nods in excitement, and points towards Tiberius' mouth, for a moment he didn't move. Then with a nearly audible click in Tiberius' mind he looks to the group and say "Cupid".

Adiora looks at the man thinking of how strange a name like that is for such a large mountain of a man, but Adiora welcomes him to the group just the same and asks if he is here to join the fight for Tunivor against the orc forces? Cupid Nods and begins pulling his bread back from the pouch and a few more bottles of the strange Sweet Cider and begins to feast again.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 30th, 2006, 06:51 PM

I was finished eating and thanked Cupid, and asked him if he had a sword as well. He instead pulled out a machete, although not a sword it looked very strong and was sprinkled with jewels and the tip there was curved topped with what looked like a diamond. I was getting tierd but remaned awake so we could discuss strategy.

Old October 30th, 2006, 07:38 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
The camp hears a loud noise coming from the forest. It is not a sweet type of sound but a horrid, grating, sound of harsh breaths and clanking metal. A robotic beast of epic proportions emerges from the forest.

An intimidating creature it was, standing near 10 feet tall and adorned with a black metal body. The creature seemed to be modeled after some sort of dragon. Its claws reached lengths of over three feet. It robotic red eyes scan the campsite. It does not seem harmless at the moment but none can be too sure in this hostile envoirment...

"Greetings warriors!" the creature booms, raising a large clawed hand. "I am deathsaurx, also known as deathsaur No. 10. Please ignore my behavior, I will see to it that none can be harmed."

With that, deathsaurx emits a red lights from his eyes and directs it around the forest. After thoroughly making sure every point has been scanned, the red light dims and deathsaurxturns toward his fellow warriors.

"We are safe...for now."

It plops itself down on the ground, sending a large wave of debris in all directions.

"Forgive me." The creature grins.

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:06 PM

I stare at this strange new addition to are team and wonder what it is for nothing like this has ever been seen by any of the party. Although it appeared to be on friendly terms with us so I did not attack it.

Still no one has said anything about how we will get to our companions at Fort Dunadin.

I suggested that we get a new map, that will show all the areas where we can barter for food and other goods that will help us on are journey, once we reach the town of Tunivor.

I also suggest that we buy new weapons for most of us, with a few exceptions. The rest including myself have dull blades and damages bows, so we will need new weapons if we hope to survive the Orcs and Wyverns.

We must gather more men in the town to make a more powerful force as well. Once we reach the town it will another 10 days travel till Fort Dunadin, and it is unknown how many villians will try and stop us, so I thought this was a very good idea

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games