Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 4th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Wow, a few days = 4 hours! Thanks Raudulfr.
I have family in for a few days so I thought I'd be busy. But the wife took everyone out to lunch and I stayed home to "work".
Old May 4th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks for the blanks -- downloaded them and will see if I have some time this weekend to put some of my repaints on them.
Old May 4th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw
Thanks for the blanks -- downloaded them and will see if I have some time this weekend to put some of my repaints on them.
Post 'em if you do!
Old May 7th, 2007, 03:54 PM

hockeyfan7787 has disabled reputation
I thought James Murphey fought for Vydar
great work though

einar rules
dragons and samurai are coming to the war of all time
Old May 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
I didn't have much time this weekend, but did get three done. I'll see if I can get them posted tomorrow.
Old May 8th, 2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan7787
I thought James Murphey fought for Vydar
great work though
huh?
Old May 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ruler of the Damned

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...epaints_sm.JPG

Here are the first three I did (I re-sized and lowered the quality of the file to reduce the file upload size-- the actual cards are clearer than the image).
Old May 8th, 2007, 01:10 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
Thanks Retlaw, I've have the 10th mountain already painted, and will soon do the british soldiers. All inspired by you from HQ. It will be nice to have your smaller cards to go with Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's set.
Old May 8th, 2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...epaints_sm.JPG

Here are the first three I did (I re-sized and lowered the quality of the file to reduce the file upload size-- the actual cards are clearer than the image).

Sweet!
Old May 11th, 2007, 10:32 PM

ClintonM has disabled reputation
I like them, but I want to make my own ! I noticed that the template and the claimed size in the original post are slightly different, so what is the EXACT size in pixels (and inches)?
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonM
I like them, but I want to make my own ! I noticed that the template and the claimed size in the original post are slightly different, so what is the EXACT size in pixels (and inches)?
I just checked the blanks with my first post. They are the same: 770x1085 pixels, or 2.56x3.61 inches.

Not sure what difference it will make even if they were a bit different
HTH

When you do make your own, please post 'em!
Old May 12th, 2007, 06:40 PM

ClintonM has disabled reputation
Okay, I just made the basic layout based off of the same one you used and here's the general concept:

The data layed across the bottom is to allow cards to be layed on top of each other to help see what units of your army can attain bonuses from other cards, so this placement serves a purpose in Army building .

Some text effects will be added, just wanted people to see the basic layout!

Note: This is not the final design, just to see what people think of it so far!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions