Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 4th, 2016, 03:25 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

I have good news and bad news. Well, maybe more good news in disguise as bad news.

Good news: I'm on track for the word limit. With a few edits, I should be able to make it.
Semi-bad/good news: I'm narrating to stay in the word limit, which is going to severely cut down on the power. So extensive editing will be needed once I'm done. This means that I may at last do something I have never done: write a second draft.

Seriously. I've never written a second draft in my life. Just edited the first.

~TGRF.
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Dead to Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
You've got a month. I mean I can give examples of stuff that's made me cry before if you want.

~Dysole, tearfully
Just for the sake of 100% clarity, this means we have until the 3rd of March, right?

~ Lazy Orang, not being stupid, just feeling that having a specific date listed may be a good plan.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds Good To Me

~Dysole, fine with that
Old February 4th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That means "Why not", right?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 4th, 2016, 04:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Down Punder

You get a cookie. Just make sure to click remember me when you log in to Scapers.

~Dysole, pungeon master
Old February 4th, 2016, 05:50 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I cannot brain today I has the dumb

Got it boss.

~TAF

Old February 9th, 2016, 02:43 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Having staggered to a halt on my first inspired version, I am now revising the outline of my entry. If all goes well it should go... well. Sounded better in my head.

However, I have recently been besieged by development for my novels, which may postpone my entry development.

I will keep you posted.

~TGRF.

EDIT: So needless to say, my novels are keeping me busy, and show every sign of continuing to do so for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by TGRF; March 5th, 2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old March 26th, 2016, 07:49 PM

This probably goes without saying at this point, but I will not be entering anything for this prompt. Busy w/ schoolwork and being short on good ideas at the moment is choking my chances of producing a fitting entry for this one. Maybe next time.

~TAF

Old March 26th, 2016, 07:53 PM

I too fear I must withdraw. I am currently busy developing my novels, and I may not be able to join in here until they are finished.

~TGRF.
Old March 26th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Unfortunately, nor will I - I tried to do something, but it honestly doesn't feel up to scratch to me and what I came up with wasn't really grabbing me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Well, we've come to it at last. Do I need to make a rule for an inactive prompt - that is, a prompt with no current promises of submissions? We would basically elect a new prompt by some process, and potentially a new judge.

Thoughts?

~TGRF.
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Well, we've come to it at last. Do I need to make a rule for an inactive prompt - that is, a prompt with no current promises of submissions? We would basically elect a new prompt by some process, and potentially a new judge.

Thoughts?
I'd ask Dysole since he made the last prompt to see if he'd want to issue a new one or make anyone else the prompt giver. Technically nobody entering anything might make him cry, so we could all be winners of this one.

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction