Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 26th, 2010, 11:22 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
The Far Wilds

After selling most of my Heroscape stuff (temporary break from Scape) I have been filling the void with another hexigon based battle game, one that is online only.

THE FAR WILDS

It is sort of a customizable card game that has characters to go with it, since it is online only, there are a few things it can do that a basic card game cannot, like bring cards to the top when you need them and other things...

It is FREE... but if you want to be competitive you need to buy your own cards and enter ladders and tournaments. The game has its own economy/credit system... uniquely called GOLD that you use to buy and sell cards, and buy new starter packs or expansion sets.

If this was posted on here already sorry for the repeat, but I looked and did not find... thought I already plugged it once myself but cannot find the post. So trying again...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games