Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iceman (AoA) (Design)

Seems like Magical Defense with a reliance of water, ice, or snow to function. Definitely interesting. May really be map dependent which combined with the map dependency of Ice Resistance, could make him a tough draft or left with an inflated cost. He may also struggle positioning wise when brought back, to make his return turn useful, or possibly out of range of Colossus' benefit etc. I do like the unique take though, so it is worth exploring.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not super up on this version of Iceman, but I'd be tempted to drop Moisture Merge for Ice Resistance. I feel like Flying mostly covers the right movement stuff and Ice Resistance would fill in the only real gap there. The IR interactions feel more appealing to me than being really fast on snow/water maps.

(Definitely agreed that it wouldn't be worth having Moisture Merge and Ice Resistance on the same card, though - too much overlap there, especially with Flying in the mix as well)

Definitely agree that he could use something a bit more aggro on the card, though.

Just a thought, but what if instead of doing the Doomsday riff, he shattered before being destroyed, when taking damage?

Quote:
SHATTER
If Iceman would receive more than one/two wounds from an attack, ignore all but one/two of those wounds and remove Iceman from the battlefield even if he is not destroyed. At the start of your next turn, if Iceman is not destroyed, place him on an empty water, ice, or snow space.
Bit more mechanically different, and provides a slightly lighter-weight implementation so that you have a more room to do the offense-focused stuff. Also lets him hang around while wounded a bit more instead of dropping faster, which I think Colossus likes. (Though I'm not up enough on the Rebels to know all the soft synergies)
I was getting ready to suggest something similar to Water Tunnel for water/Ice and Snow with the limit on how far, but I think SHATTER gets a bit of both of the original powers theme in there in a compact form. Leaving you room for Ice Resistance and a 3rd aggressive power.

Really like Shatter the more I read it.

Maybe add your startzone as a option to return as well so he's not totally map dependent.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Keep in mind that Ocean Master can make a map almost all water pretty quickly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:53 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Going with a tweaked version of Ronin's Shatter to allow the option to delay his return for potential strategic options.

For the first power, to avoid map dependency, I like having him place the tiles he needs for both Ice Resistance and Shatter benefits. To get the more aggressive nature, he can roll an unblockable when a figure starts their turn on one of those types of tiles. I am thinking of either giving Magneto a means of holding someone in place, thus the nice combo potential there, or the ability to count a blank as a skull when rolling unblockables or leaving engagements, since Nightcrawler and Kitty also have them.

Anyways, here's what I'm thinking:
Quote:
NAME = ICEMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BOBBY DRAKE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220 or 260

MOISTURE MANIPULATION
Start the game with 2 ice tiles, 2 single-hex snow tiles, and 2 water tiles on this card. Before moving, you may place up to 2 tiles from this card onto any land spaces within 6 spaces of Iceman, as long as the tile and any occupying figure still fit normally onto that space. When a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Iceman that does not have the Ice Resistance special power starts its turn on an ice, snow, or water tile, you may immediately roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

ICE RESISTANCE
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving. Add 1 to Iceman's defense while on an ice or snow space.

SHATTER
Anytime Iceman receives two or more wounds, you may ignore all but two of those wounds and remove Iceman from the battlefield even if he is not destroyed. After any Order Marker is revealed on an Army Card, if Iceman is not destroyed, you may place him on an empty ice, snow, or water space.

FLYING

Last edited by Arkham; May 26th, 2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like it.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it too. Might need to work on the wording for placing on an occupied space cause I have questions the way it's currently worded. Can you place something under one side of a double spaced figure?
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Maybe like this:
Quote:
Tiles may be placed on land spaces occupied by a figure as long as that figure would still fit normally on that space.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea cause the other question is what happens if they are under an overhang they no longer fit under.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:22 PM

Good suggestion. I think we can just add it onto the tile fitting normally bit, and get rid of the extra sentence to avoid redundancy

"Before moving, you may place up to 2 tiles from this card onto any land spaces within 6 spaces of Iceman, as long as the tile and any occupying figure still fit normally onto that space."
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool! I’ve always like Icicle in theory, but his lack of synergy makes army building hard. It’d be cool to have a design like this that’s similar but different and fits into more armies. Shatter is awesome too, really evocative.

EDIT: Just came to me, do we need to designate if this is heavy/normal snow and slippery/normal ice? Or is that baked into the C3G rules somewhere?
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think people are just going to use the snow tiles to give guys like Cable high ground on everyone else. I could also see popping one under my own Wolverine, then trying to wound him to boost his number of attacks (which are now from high ground), then having him heal it away.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think people are just going to use the snow tiles to give guys like Cable high ground on everyone else. I could also see popping one under my own Wolverine, then trying to wound him to boost his number of attacks (which are now from high ground), then having him heal it away.
Which is intentional!

I included those for a reason. Water can help Storm's lightning, which is always a struggle to get people onto. Height can help anybody. The potential wound could help certain allies like Sabretooth, Colossus, or Wolverine. Definitely an intended option to be used if you'd like. And Blink can blink or phase javelin an enemy back onto a space to set something up again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library