Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - Brainstorming Phas

yea

As for her personality, I don't know the character at all but perhaps I can help you brainstorm some ideas. Ask yourself if you want the personality to reflect who she is before or after the amulet takes over. Then ask yourself if you want her to have any potential synergy ties (and with who) via her personality or if you prefer to not have any synergy there. Those answers may help you focus in on something you will be happy with.
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
yea

As for her personality, I don't know the character at all but perhaps I can help you brainstorm some ideas. Ask yourself if you want the personality to reflect who she is before or after the amulet takes over. Then ask yourself if you want her to have any potential synergy ties (and with who) via her personality or if you prefer to not have any synergy there. Those answers may help you focus in on something you will be happy with.
We don't have a lot of personality synergies so that's not as much of an issue. I think I'm leaning to pre-possessed so that reduces my field a bit and is helpful.
@Ronin , do you plan on any synergies for the other team you are working on that she could fit into...(I'm being intentionally vague here since she will be released before they will).

something fiery, determined, driven, fierce...maybe. I see her as strong willed.

One thought I had was giving her some connection to Victor Alvarez. Nothing strong but in the vein of Colossus getting a slight bump with Wolverine in his fastball special so I could see personality being a good key there since it is her CHI/Spirit/etc. that gives him the extra oomf.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I was thinking Fierce or Determined as well. Don't have anything up my sleeve for that group, personality wise.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - Initial Playtestin

This passes and I'll come up with a personality and start testing soon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Actually, something I didn't catch in the SP when I voted here - right now it's got blanks counting as extra hits on attack and shields counting as extra blocks on defense. Would it make more sense if the defense boost was also based on blanks? (IE blanks-as-blocks)
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe blanks count as 2 shields on defense?
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:10 PM
A Man of Taste

I haven't started the test yet so we have time to discuss.

Old December 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the two being consistent probably makes sense, if only to keep things easy to remember. We should default there and tweak it if it isn't playing right.
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think the two being consistent probably makes sense, if only to keep things easy to remember. We should default there and tweak it if it isn't playing right.
Yeah, that's my thinking as well. I think it makes sense to start off with a symmetrical effect so that it plays intuitively, and adjust as needed.
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

How is this...

WHITE TIGER POSSESSION

If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, all other powers on this card are negated. When White tiger makes a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls. When rolling defense, all blanks rolled count as extra shields. After attacking with White Tiger, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack if possible.

It actually makes her more vulnerable at the end but she's hitting harder so I guess it works.

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Symbiotic

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library