Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Washington/Oregon

How about 23 Sept? Will that work for everyone? I can drive somewhere or host - whatever is easiest for everyone else.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:21 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Works for me I'll put in for the time off. As far as hosting goes none of us down here in Eugene really have the space so I'm game to travel.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:52 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Timing

I have an appointment that finishes at ten. After that I'm free.

~Dysole, figuring if it's in Portland she won't be there until like noon
Old September 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

Sounds good! Let's shoot for a start time of 1 pm? That will give everyone time to get here. Maybe go until 6ish - if that works? I'll keep my eye on the post and see if anyone else wants to show. Send me a PM if you don't have my address.
Old September 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

L and I are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:44 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have fun guys. Huskies16 and I won't be able to make the trip down.
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:51 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@White Q Knight @obfuscatedhippo what's your schedule look like that day?
@Longy418 ?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
L and I are in!
Well, now we may not be. Something has come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:55 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Not sure yet, will let you know asap.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

If we're only looking at 3 people right now, we should probably move it to a weekend where more people can make it.

~Dysole, making sure we all have the same plan
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:03 AM
the above

Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
If we're only looking at 3 people right now, we should probably move it to a weekend where more people can make it.

~Dysole, making sure we all have the same plan
I already submitted my pto request so I hope more people can lol. 3 people for playtesting doesn't sound to bad to me.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:15 AM

Well

It's not great by any real stretch especially since it basically means one person isn't playing and only one game is happening at a time unless someone wants to solo play. Combine that with the drive north and it's looking like a pretty low return on investment.

~Dysole, not sure how PTO works at your place if you can just decide to rescind it because usually you can

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers