Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 31st, 2012, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

These are not the facial hairs you're looking for ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
These are not the facial hairs you're looking for ....

C3G team building links.
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For anyone interested in supporting the new server by going to Paypal and donating a "gift" to A3n's address, pm me for his email address. Doesn't have to be a lot as expenses aren't high, but I know a few of you expressed interest in helping out, so I thought it only right to give you a chance.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2012, 11:54 PM

Thanks to SirG's spreadsheet (Hero-only version) I realized just now that we have exactly 390 units completed! (Counting only figures, not DOs, glyphs, etc). So the countdown to C3G finished unit #400 is on!!

Old August 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sweet!!
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:09 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wait...I don't have the sheet in front of me. How many of those are released?
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wait...I don't have the sheet in front of me. How many of those are released?
281, I believe. With the Superman Wave and Yellow Lantern Scarecrow, we should hit 300 released.

Old August 1st, 2012, 11:35 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Holy Schnikes! You guys are holding out on us...to the tune of 109 cards!?!

We like getting the stuff, but as much as I joke about it, I do enjoy the wave release format. It really notches up the excitement level. Ah...I remember the good old days when Wave 9 was nearing release and speculation and discussion were rampant. I traded a VW I had bought in a collection from a craigslister for an entire Wave 9...and the collection I bought was $45, the cost of a Wave 9. I think I got a Tundra in that collection too, which I kept. That was a sweet deal.
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That's not even counting the innermost sanctum units. We've got some scary stuff in there.
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Holy Schnikes! You guys are holding out on us...to the tune of 109 cards!?!

We like getting the stuff, but as much as I joke about it, I do enjoy the wave release format. It really notches up the excitement level. Ah...I remember the good old days when Wave 9 was nearing release and speculation and discussion were rampant. I traded a VW I had bought in a collection from a craigslister for an entire Wave 9...and the collection I bought was $45, the cost of a Wave 9. I think I got a Tundra in that collection too, which I kept. That was a sweet deal.
Yep, the plan is to never give you guys more than you can handle, but to never leave you waiting for new stuff too long.

Also, I know a lot of folks (myself included) really enjoy the themed waves, which means we have a lot of incomplete waves in the Sanctum right now (though a couple of completed ones waiting to go as well!).

Don't worry, though. A lot of that stuff (three full waves worth and a couple of SSEs) will be making it your way before the end of the year! We only have 4 units left to work on for 2012, and then everything else is going for 2013 or beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That's not even counting the innermost sanctum units. We've got some scary stuff in there.
Is that where the Amazing Bag-Man ended up?

Old August 4th, 2012, 06:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Is that where the Amazing Bag-Man ended up?
You know I would actually like to see a legitimate design for him someday...

I will work on him if nobody jumps the gun. (Consider that your warning)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM

Heh. It's all you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy