Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Wave 8 at Wal-Mart in Manitowoc, WI

This is the same Wal-Mart that just got wave 7 two months ago. I was pleasantly surprised!

They also had some wave 7 left, and the Roborats and Ashra set.
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:39 AM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation
Re: Wave 8 at Wal-Mart in Manitowoc, WI

Wow it might be worth driving out there...

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hey, if you stop by, lemme know; maybe we can play a game or two.
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

As to not start up another thread. I spotted wave 8 at the Walmart in Burlington, Illinois. There was a full set and I grabbed the wolves and soldiers pack. This was just over a week ago. There was also the wave 7 fiends and vampires pack and two packs of Ashigaru and on pack of Templar Cavalry. I snagged the two packs of Ashigaru and the pack of Templar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales