Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 29th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Virtualscape 1.056 is available (with ticalla jungle)

A new release is available (1.056) with some new features :

Add ticalla jungle tile (first version because I'm waiting to receive real extension to create better mesh. Perhap's that height of palm is not good because I'm doing it from picture found on the net.)
Capability to print quantity of each tile in the last page.
Capability to display topographic view (yagyuninja please let me know if this is exactly what you want)

That's all
As usually I hope you will have fun with heroscape and thank to everybody for you congratulation. (if someone have a job for me ... I'm searching for a developper job)

I'm creating a new thread because I'm unable to edit title of the 1.047 thread. Please admin let me know if this is the good way to do.

Last edited by Zzzzz; April 29th, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:47 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Virtualscape 1.056 is available (with ticalla jungle)

I have finally downloaded this software and have tried it out. Wow it's really great! and easy to use too!
Finally had a map I just couldn't tear down without getting a record of it for future use. I was happy to see a recently updated version to download too! Thanks.

I am having a few problems. When I click on 3D View I get a message that reads, "The OpenGL extensions are not available!" The 3D image still loads but I can't help but feel I'm missing out on something.
Similarly if I click on Shadows I get a message that reads "The OpenGl extensions for shadowing are not available!" probably related. I know these things must be important because they appear with an exclamation mark!

Also, the camera icon to convert it to High Quality does not show up on my tool bar, just the silhouette. Not sure how to fix these problems.
Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Still loving this software Zzzzz. Totaly awsome! thanks again.
I have also noticed that each time I use a water tile it counts as 2 and is added to both Water 1 and Water 2 which I assume is intended to represent sparkly water and opaque water although they both look the same on the screen.

Thanks again.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Last edited by Eirikr; April 29th, 2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Noticed the double water thing.
Old April 30th, 2008, 01:59 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Eirikr,

The message "TheOpenGl extensions are not available" means that your graphic card is toot old (or drivers are old) to use some features like shadowing and high quality image (camera icon).

Water1 is one tile water but water 2 is too tiles (one under other) so it's normal that this count as 2. There are no tile for sparkly water.

Have fun.
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:07 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Thanks Eirikr,

The message "TheOpenGl extensions are not available" means that your graphic card is toot old (or drivers are old) to use some features like shadowing and high quality image (camera icon).

Water1 is one tile water but water 2 is too tiles (one under other) so it's normal that this count as 2. There are no tile for sparkly water.

Have fun.
Thanks Zzzzz. Figures. I guess I finally have a reason to throw a few bucks at a video card, at least if I want nice images to share online. But I could buy a couple jungle sets with that money! Once again though, great program! thanks so much!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old April 30th, 2008, 01:46 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Capability to display topographic view (yagyuninja please let me know if this is exactly what you want)
Wow, that's great, Zzzzz! I'll have to play around with it a bit, but it looks perfect.
Old April 30th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, so does this mean we might see Ticalla Jungle maps popping up in the Maps & Scenarios section?
Old April 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Groovy Z. Thank you!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 30th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Does some clever person care to post a screen shot of said jungle trees... as I'm at work and have no way to check them out for myself right now...?

EDIT: Nevermind... looks like Truth has it handled.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 30th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good,I have 5 minutes before I can use it still,but It looks amazing,good thing I'm ordering 5 of the real versions.Now if they would only come out.

Zzzzz, The verify button doesn't tell how many SotM's are being used,I hope that this fixed it!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you! I haven't upgraded for a few versions, but now I can't wait to get home so I can!

Thanks!

And thanks again!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:35 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got the new version. I must say Zzzzz,you've outdone yourself! Now everything is grouped by set. The tres are with road, rock sand and grass are together too. And the hive is now available! Awsome!
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Awasome, awasome, awasome!
I can't wait to get home and download it.
One thing though, I think that the Ticalla jungle base pieces should be the same color as the Swarm base pieces from looking at the pics.
Thanks, Zzzzz

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software